New Football Boots

stesh said:

I'm not so keen on them i prefer the white/red ones

pds002009436_zoom.jpg

And the blue/silver predators worn by Lampard and Gerrard are official.

i need some new boots and have narrowed my choice down to four:
new adidas preditor pulse
f50s
new nike mercurial vapors
and the new nike air zoom 90 ones -(not sure on the official name for them, not the cheap ones tho)
i was wondering if anyone could suggest the advantages and disadvantages of each boot

cheers!

btw - i play anywhere across the midfield (preferably centre and sometimes just off the strikers) and comfort is the most important factor for me for buying a certain boot :D

Pires7 said:
This has probably been asked before but what boots does Reyes wear?
And what boots was Cole wearing vs. Fulham.

Reyes wears Kelme boots and Ashley Cole was wearing the new White F-50's
THESE

stesh said:
Pires7 said:

THESE

Have u got a pic of the Kelme boots?
Ive never heard of Kelme.

stiffler said:
f50s
and the new nike air zoom 90 ones -(not sure on the official name for them, not the cheap ones tho)
i was wondering if anyone could suggest the advantages and disadvantages of each boot

cheers!

btw - i play anywhere across the midfield (preferably centre and sometimes just off the strikers) and comfort is the most important factor for me for buying a certain boot :D

Well from my experience the Vapours were a good boot but as far as i can remember they werent the most comfortable, however they are built for speed not comfort.
The F-50's are supposed to be very good and comfortable although i have never worn them.
My old 'Pred's' were a good boot but they didnt last very well, to be honest i dont think they are very well made.
I am very interested in getting the new Nike Total 90's as well the only bad thing i can see is that the lace passes through a hole in the material and after time this hole could tear.
Hope this has helped.

Pires7 said:
stesh said:
Pires7 said:

THESE

Kelme

I know for sure this is the brand he wears, and im fairly sure this is the model

stesh said:
stiffler said:
f50s

cheers!

Well from my experience the Vapours were a good boot but as far as i can remember they werent the most comfortable, however they are built for speed not comfort.
The F-50's are supposed to be very good and comfortable although i have never worn them.
My old 'Pred's' were a good boot but they didnt last very well, to be honest i dont think they are very well made.
I am very interested in getting the new Nike Total 90's as well the only bad thing i can see is that the lace passes through a hole in the material and after time this hole could tear.
Hope this has helped.

thanks for the advice mate
much appreciated.
will just try all 4 on in the shop and see whats seems the most comfortable :)
btw in ppl's experiences where is the cheapest place to buy your boots, i normally buy mine from sports soccer (or soccer sports- whatever :) )

stesh said:
Pires7 said:
stesh said:
Pires7 said:

THESE

Kelme

I know for sure this is the brand he wears, and im fairly sure this is the model

yeah they are the ones he wears, noticed them in the paper earlier, nice lookin boots to be fair

New Lotto Optika boots for Euro 2004

lottooptika.jpg

Lotto Sheva speed silver/yellow

shevayellow.jpg

Lotto Sheva speed white/silver

shevasilver.jpg

Lotto Vento Evolution

lottoventoevolution.jpg

Some quality boots here

I wish I had hundreds to blow on boots :(

looking at becks boots from some pics in this thread

one has a red heel
one has a silver heel
one has ared becks logo at the back
one has a silver becls logo
some have adidas on the tongue
some have the new becks logo

for gawd sake becks and adidas pls just make a standard pair
not all of us have money to waste

a while ago,you can personalise your tiempo at nikeid...thats how that design came about...i am wearing tiempo,but with blades replacing the studs...its a great boot,full kangaroo leather too,supreme.

heres some pictures of my beckham pulses i recently purchased there pretty comfortable but not for people with wide feet if you want anymore pics tell me and i'll take some

Pics!

I have the Beck's pulses as well, i have wide feet and find them fine! lol :D

questions for those who have the new predator pulses : do you guys use the last hole for laces ? i see on some pictures that pro player don't use these, why ? i've also got a problem with laces, don't you guys also think they're way too long ? if yes do you cut them or something ?

Alien_ said:
questions for those who have the new predator pulses : do you guys use the last hole for laces ? i see on some pictures that pro player don't use these, why ? i've also got a problem with laces, don't you guys also think they're way too long ? if yes do you cut them or something ?

I dont use it, i agree laces r well long. I tie them up under the tongue n then tuck them in the sides n have the tongue out as far as i can. think they look buff like it!

Just got me some of these bad boys

ADI_10088_F.jpeg

Adidas F50's

they retail at £100-£120 but i bought em off my mate for £30 any he has only worn em twice :)

MrCoopz said:
Just got me some of these bad boys

ADI_10088_F.jpeg

Adidas F50's

they retail at £100-£120 but i bought em off my mate for £30 any he has only worn em twice :)

You have done well there mate!

307756-011.jpg

pds002009432_main.jpg

y are there mist blue vapours with black and white ticks???
are some players wearin one over the other?

The new Nike Mercurial Vapour II Gold are avilable to buy now for £139.99 from ProDirect Soccer

pds002009441_zoom.jpg

Has anyone got pics of the new chrome and blue total 90's or the new blue f50's? I saw them on ronaldinho and saviola at the new barca kit launch?

Back
Top Bottom