New interview - explains edit mode, no bundesliga and may things

this awful i bought a 360 so i could play pes6 and for no other reason i used all the money i was saving up on the xbox 360 and the games i feel like i have made bad mistake.

bally2006 said:
this awful i bought a 360 so i could play pes6 and for no other reason i used all the money i was saving up on the xbox 360 and the games i feel like i have made bad mistake.

What's your problem ?
You'll get a good football game with the best gameplay with HDTV quality and 16:9

Did you expect to get more than a tweaked WE10 ? I didn't (though I was hoping...)

When your preferences are licences,stadiums and nice filter effects FIFA07 should be your choice. It's a good game.

BTW, I also bought my 360 just to play PES6

jeblo05 said:
What's your problem ?
You'll get a good football game with the best gameplay with HDTV quality and 16:9

Did you expect to get more than a tweaked WE10 ? I didn't (though I was hoping...)

When your preferences are licences,stadiums and nice filter effects FIFA07 should be your choice. It's a good game.

he was comparing pes6 with edit mode with pes6 without edit mode...
i will buy ps2 version cause of the stadiums and the edit mode.

jeblo05 said:
What's your problem ?

So you guys haven't played any games on the 360 yet saying you bought it only for PES6.

Also, how long does it take for next-gen to be now-gen or past-gen....

PES in comparison to PES5 on PS2...It took 5 years but it was worth it...Therefore it'll prob take another few years for the next-gen capabilities to be fully utilised.

Also I can't remember too much editing and stuff in PES but it didn't stop it being the best footy game out there or starting the revolution!\\:o/

Last edited:
Hmm i go on holiday 24th so miss release day, but its getting deliverd to my house, as the game is booting up i might just check on here, see what the game acctauyl has regarding edit mode and so on

julien said:
also, on a spanish website, they mentioned stadio rizor being in which would mean at least 9. he french guys could aswell have played a beta.
don't really care about number of stadiums tho, as long as the edit mode is not as half-assed i assume

i think the same thing... i hope this was a beta version
i cannot believe that x360 version will not have every stadiums and edit mode... :_:

I've bought a PS2 just to play PES1. 95% there was a PES/WE game in the drive when I've switched on my PS2

I've bought a 360 because I want the latest PES game (with HDTV/16:9)
I do not expect to get a 3rd generation next gen game (this will happen in 3/4/5 years on PS3 at least)

Of course I've bought some games (I've even played a few of them: Table Tennis, Fight Night, CoD2, GRAW, TDU), but as far as I know myself I'll remove the PES Disk not until PES7 is out (besides I have bought a PS3 then ;) )

jeblo05 said:
I've bought a PS2 just to play PES1. 95% there was a PES/WE game in the drive when I've switched on my PS2

I've bought a 360 because I want the latest PES game (with HDTV/16:9)
I do not expect to get a 3rd generation next gen game (this will happen in 3/4/5 years on PS3 at least)

Of course I've bought some games (I've even played a few of them: Table Tennis, Fight Night, CoD2, GRAW, TDU), but as far as I know myself I'll remove the PES Disk not until PES7 is out (besides I have bought a PS3 then ;) )

but there is a difference
pes1 ps2 was an upgrade of psx winning eleven
x360 pes6 is a graphic upgrade but it's also a downgrade for the stadiums and the edit mode....

Aragorn said:
x360 pes6 is a graphic upgrade but it's also a downgrade for the stadiums and the edit mode....

stop to compare PS2 version and 360 version. It's nt a downgrade because it's the FIRST 360 PES.

flofloflo said:
stop to compare PS2 version and 360 version. It's nt a downgrade because it's the FIRST 360 PES.

i'm free to compare everything...
and i'm comparing the same title on different console. I cannot see the problem.

Last edited:
flofloflo said:

sorry flo, I'm with Aragorn - when you are expected to pay nearly double for a game, as it's so much more work to develop a 360 game, to have it not as good as the cheaper one is not really cricket.

i'll still buy it first day out tho.....

of course I'm not happy with the missing Bundesliga, edit mode, etc (Stadiums aren't that important to me)
But if I have the choice between no (next gen) PES this year or the one we'll get now, I'll take it as it comes.

Another option is to get the PS2 version, but then no 720p/16:9...

jeblo05 said:
of course I'm not happy with the missing Bundesliga, edit mode, etc (Stadiums aren't that important to me)
But if I have the choice between no (next gen) PES this year or the one we'll get now, I'll take it as it comes.

Another option is to get the PS2 version, but then no 720p/16:9...

fair point, and like I said I'll get it, but if it's all or nothing, lets have something but for 30 quid, not 50.

i'll get the ps2 version as well

Aragorn said:

And am i the only one that thinks the 360 stadiums look exactly the same as the PS2 ones? Hence, why is there only 8 stadiums on the 360?

Aragorn said:
i'm free to compare everything...
and i'm comparing the same title on different console. I cannot see the problem.

for sure you're free to compare what you want

but if you don't understand that PES6 on PS 2 is the sixth version on this console (without Winning elevens) and PES 6 is the First version on 360, and the development is not the same on the different console, that's why your comparison is not good

it's not my problem

;)

flofloflo said:
for sure you're free to compare what you want

but if you don't understand that PES6 on PS 2 is the sixth version on this console (without Winning elevens) and PES 6 is the First version on 360, and the development is not the same on the different console, that's why your comparison is not good

it's not my problem

;)

sorry but i was speaking about better version
it doesn't matter if pes6 is the first realeased on x360
more important is the fact that the SAME game on a old-gen console have more improvements (edit, stadiums ecc. ecc.) than a next-gen console like x360...
Anyway, this is my point of view ;)

Isnt it a port from the ps2 version or a brand new engine? Think ive read its just a port with updated graphics. Thats why there is dissapointment from the majority of people that, like me, have bought the 360 for pes6. I was dissapointed with fifa07 lacking teams (im considering getting it as there are quite a few diehard evowebbers saying its a great game), but atleast they have built a brand new engine. Whats nokami's excuse for delivering less content from the same engine? There is none, so i dont know why people are saying, but its a first generation next-gen, when in fact its not. Its a updated port.

I realise most people can be classified as 'sheep', i.e. they cant think for themselves and just follow the mass. Or they just dont think for themselves and accept whatever is put infront of them. And yet still im finding it strange that you can post here defending nokami for obviously not investing in the game to improve it yet they continue to expect/hope we invest in it. They have reached a point, well they did with pes4 actually, where the balance between development investment and buyers investment has been tipped to an unequal value where we are drawing the short straw. And i, for one, am getting really pissed off with it.

Last edited:
I'm dissapointed with KOMAMI because of:
- missing leagues/not adding new leagues/teams
- changing the encryption/file structure in WE10 -> kill the editing community
- not changing the master league
- putting all effort into tweaking the gamplay and not adding/inventing new features
- not using the power of a 360 (yet)

but this is the way KONAMI goes.
...and it's still the best (footy) game (in terms of gameplay.

Unfortunally there's only: take it or leave it

I don't see a way to educate/bias KONAMI.

Last edited:
I played Xbox 360 PES 6 and I not see a ps2 version on 360. The animations are really improved and the graphics look better. I understand people is disapointed but wait to play PES 6 and you realize what I mean.

sorry for my bad english

Its not the gameplay or graphics that is what we are dissapointed with Flo. Its that its the same engine yet we are getting less content on a more powerfull machine and we have to pay more for it aswell.

flofloflo said:
I played Xbox 360 PES 6 and I not see a ps2 version on 360. The animations are really improved and the graphics look better. I understand people is disapointed but wait to play PES 6 and you realize what I mean.

sorry for my bad english

how can you compare x360 pes6 with ps2 pes6 if you didn't play ps2 version?
anyway, i hope you're right and i hope the game will contain edit mode, stadiums and everything i played in ps2 with winning eleven 10

I played PS2 version too.
In 360 version You will not have stadiums, edit mode like ps2. Everybody know that. So why continue to criticize the content of 360 version. If you don't like don't buy. Why continue to say the same things all the days.

flofloflo said:
I played PS2 version too.
In 360 version You will not have stadiums, edit mode like ps2. Everybody know that. So why continue to criticize the content of 360 version. If you don't like don't buy. Why continue to say the same things all the days.

1- i could ask the same things to you
2- the thread is a discussion about why the x360 version hasn't the same contents of ps2 version, so i'm in topic ad i can speak about that
3- if you don't like my way to think, do not read my post :D
bye...

I just emailed the Ebay seller who was selling the option file and he had this to say:

Hi Andrew,

Have you got proof that there is no kit editer in the 360 version? If so please show me!
I understand that you can edit everything in the game except player stats.
So everything will be fine.

Regards,
mastercgc

So perhaps there will be a kit editor in the game, but meaning we will miss out on stat changing?

Come 27th we will find out!.

Aragorn said:
1- i could ask the same things to you
2- the thread is a discussion about why the x360 version hasn't the same contents of ps2 version, so i'm in topic ad i can speak about that
3- if you don't like my way to think, do not read my post :D
bye...

no probs

misunderstand between us :roll:

Andrew_2006 said:
I just emailed the Ebay seller who was selling the option file and he had this to say:

Hi Andrew,

Have you got proof that there is no kit editer in the 360 version? If so please show me!
I understand that you can edit everything in the game except player stats.
So everything will be fine.

Regards,
mastercgc

So perhaps there will be a kit editor in the game, but meaning we will miss out on stat changing?
that's certainly not the case because there's already a screenshot of stats being modified (all the stats on one screen in two columns)

Yeah that response sounds more like a con tbh. If there is something nokami can leave in the game that doesnt have much effect on appearence its stats changing.

I'm still buying it, it'll be fucking mint and you know it.

I rarely use the edit mode, maybe for transfers...that's it.

Looking forward to it :)

Back
Top Bottom