New interview with Seabass!

i think with PES6 they have to move it more towards a european football feel, get rid of pointless jap stadia and replace it with bernabeau etc, also the commentary could do with a makeover.....and as for gameplay i think konami get it pretty much spot on, maybe a few changes here and there i.e keeper to stop imitating superman

Says nothing new again, just a few minor tweaks as per... the title is in danger of stagnating and I pray someone comes up with a title that can spank PES and maybe that way they will be forced to make improvements!!

NickCave

good point, I've read many good points on here in fact. My gripe is just the cheating/scripting aspect of the game. How the game just seems to know where the ball is gona go before you've even kicked it. Im glad seabass seems to have read that in some forums and realised it was a very bad move. But its been in all the versions and he seems to be hell bent on it. You cant design a game to be played mutli-player and not concentrate on AI. Thats just not feasible. The truth is when you dont play the COM & play 2-player, you dont get the cheats. But when I decide to stay up till 2-3am in the morning, I cant expect that my mates are gona do the same thing.

What they need to do is add custom tournaments like you could do in FIFA, and have a Konami Champions League structure in there, incorparated with your home league. So if you finish top 2 you auto-qualify if not, the UEFA, but Konami need to be smart enough to rename it. I think this would be appreciated by all.

Back
Top Bottom