• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

New Kits

A

Anonymous

There absolutely wrecking footy shirts nowadays. I mean the shirts I designed 10 years ago were better.

foxtrot

Shoe bomber
24 December 2002
Glasgow, Scotland
Rangers FC
I've come to the conclusion that they are. On the new kits the stripes will never touch the end of the sleeve. It's just not the new adidas design.

Compare this:

to this:

Okay so you can't really make out the stripes but look at the collar!

Get tshirtsbymail.com to fuck. ******s.

A

Anonymous

and another thing, why is there an Argentina shirt in the EURO 2004 thread? :mrgreen:

foxtrot

Shoe bomber
24 December 2002
Glasgow, Scotland
Rangers FC

Finally saw this in the shops yesterday. Very poor replicas from adidas. The stripes and flag are stuck on like stickers. They'll probably peel off after a few washes.

IceMan_Bergkamp

Total Football
9 December 2002
London, Toronto
Arsenal
Are you sure that wasn't the Authentic version? The authentic version has all the stripes and badges stuck on like stickers, but the replica versions are the ones with the stripes/badges being stitched in.

Authentic version is normally the ones the players play in and retail for about £60-70. The home replica should be about £40-45.

A

Anonymous

Im looking to buy this Kazachstan home shirt, but don't know where I can get it from. Anybody know any online shops that sell it?

hutch

Beaten by Chris Wright
5 January 2003
Zico said:
Im looking to buy this Kazachstan home shirt, but don't know where I can get it from. Anybody know any online shops that sell it?

WHY!?!??!? It's horrible!

A

Anonymous

Cheers stanners!

hutch, I love to collect strange shirts, because im a strange man. :D ;)

T

T1000v2.0

yep...agree, the spanish kit looks pants, like one of those souvenir kits they sell to tourists up oxford street.

juveboy

Juve con te!
3 January 2003
Torino
Juventus
I wonder if Italy will change their shirt as they did with the old kappa one with the colour and material :x Lets hope they keep it the same, save me forking out for another. I have this one and the away with Vieri

Top Bottom