New Kits

Germany Home

image_exists.php

France Home

image_exists.php

Whoa, i like all of those posted by Evo. Very striking colours and i think the Argentina one is the nicest one to look at.

Who else is Adidas? Any more?

bobogol said:
I wonder if Italy will change their shirt as they did with the old kappa one with the colour and material :x Lets hope they keep it the same, save me forking out for another. I have this one and the away with Vieri

ItalyHLSNo7.0304.gif

Bobo, i'm jealous ;).

Don Domenico said:
bobogol said:
I wonder if Italy will change their shirt as they did with the old kappa one with the colour and material :x Lets hope they keep it the same, save me forking out for another. I have this one and the away with Vieri

ItalyHLSNo7.0304.gif

Bobo, i'm jealous ;).
wow, those are quite nice, the yellow strikes out, and is very classy... niiiiice :mrgreen:

-azn

footieBalla said:
Don Domenico said:
bobogol said:

ItalyHLSNo7.0304.gif

Bobo, i'm jealous ;).
wow, those are quite nice, the yellow strikes out, and is very classy... niiiiice :mrgreen:

-azn

I do have a Totti replica though :). But it's nowhere near the quality of this one.

denirobob said:
pretty sure this is the new czech home. obviously its got a sponsor but i guess its a bit like the Ireland kit, and they have one without for actual games.

am.jpg

bob

hmm, its been a while (or maybe never) since ive last seen a keeper shirt that didnt have a sponsor when the players do!

-azn

Sorry for the off-topic:

ThomasGOAL, about your signature.... Magic Johnson was being nice.

Michael Jordan redefined the game of basketball.
Zidane is a tremendous football player but Jordan is the best there has ever been on his sport.
His will to win, the way he lead his teammates to victory over and over and over again... It's just unmatchable in any sport.

The Nigeria is i agree nothing great but it's a far sight better than the last one, the damage it did to my eyes.

Those Nigeria kits are nasty. They are a team with flair and should wear something to accentuate that. Their best jerseys were the '98-99 models by Nike. Dont have a pic but just got one off Ebay for $15 U.S.!!

Oh and Airjoca - MJ is certainly the best b-ball player ever. I saw him play several times in person. But he is still only the 2nd best athlete of our time, after boxer Roy Jones Jr.

Roy is untouchable and for more than a decade has not come close to losing, despite starting his career at 154 lbs and moving up to the (gasp!) heavyweight division, where he won a title. The feat is unheard of. In his entire career, he has rarely lost a round of a fight that he didnt give away on his own accord, and he has cleared out every division from jr middle up to light heavyweight, defeating several great fighters along the way with great ease. He easily beat the legendary Bernard Hopkins with one hand.

Too bad that most people dont know who he is or what a special athlete we have had in our midst.

airjoca said:
Sorry for the off-topic:

ThomasGOAL, about your signature.... Magic Johnson was being nice.

Michael Jordan redefined the game of basketball.
Zidane is a tremendous football player but Jordan is the best there has ever been on his sport.
His will to win, the way he lead his teammates to victory over and over and over again... It's just unmatchable in any sport.

airjoca sorry, is the true sentence of Magic Johnson...

Back
Top Bottom