New Kits

It's not exact but it's what he said pretty much :P

From ESPN magazine:
"One of the most inspiring nights of my life," said Magic. "Zidane is a phenomenon, as good as me and Michael Jordan put together."

daikirai said:

From ESPN magazine:
"One of the most inspiring nights of my life," said Magic. "Zidane is a phenomenon, as good as me and Michael Jordan put together."

thanks daikirai :)

daikirai said:

From ESPN magazine:

When was this said? WHere had he seen Zidane play? I have always wondered this.

I didn't mean he didn't say it, i meant he was just being nice. I don't believe that's his true opinion, he was probably talkin to european reporters.

Even if he meant it, he's obviosly wrong.... :)

lol that's pretty mean :P

From 2002 ESPN Magazine:

In January, Magic Johnson attended his first-ever soccer game and watched in awe as Zidane scored a goal in a 3-1 Real Madrid win at home against Deportivo La Coruña. "One of the most inspiring nights of my life," said Magic. "Zidane is a phenomenon, as good as me and Michael Jordan put together."

Well, for those who saw Michael Jordan play in game 5 of the 1997 NBA Finals, when we was terribly ill because of a stomach virus, didn't sleep at all the night before, was dehydrated, with a high fever, and still.... pretty much won the game by himself, even though at the end he almost collapsed on Scottie Pippen's arms...

Now that is amazing and unforgettable, and i've never witnessed anything like that in my life.

Zidane is the greatest football player of our time, but MJ was the greatest of all time in basketball, and one of the best athletes of all time, period.

I love zizou, but MJ was like a god... :P

is this the first sighting (albeit a very small part of it) of the new Dutch nike shirt ?

2214002100_groot.gif

I finally went to a soccer shop and saw some of those adidas "Elephant/thong" jerseys. they are atrocious and horrendous. How the hell can you look cool in one of those contraptions???

ghazi said:
I finally went to a soccer shop and saw some of those adidas "Elephant/thong" jerseys. they are atrocious and horrendous. How the hell can you look cool in one of those contraptions???

Got any pics????

i'm Graphiste and the White and the Orange or not really great, i'm prefere the Orange flash and the black, the same colors of the actual kit are better.

That picture scares me... It's Sneijder right?

I prefer all orange, gives me somekind of patriarchic [spelling?] feeling :)

Btw, new cameroon outfit is sexy as hell :D

Nickybaker said:
ghazi said:

Got any pics????

Check out this thread and see the france and germany jerseys and you'll see the "elephant head" and the thong references. ;)

most of the new kits will be revealed on feb 18th, when nearly all teams play their pre euro 04 friendly matches.

Strijdkever said:
That picture scares me... It's Sneijder right?

I prefer all orange, gives me somekind of patriarchic [spelling?] feeling :)

Btw, new cameroon outfit is sexy as hell :D

LOL!! He scared me too! If i was a goalie I think I would run away if he came at me with a one on one. He looks like the main guy from Clockwork Orange. . . ironically enough.

Dude, you mean "patriotic". . .but you spelled "patriarchic" correctly (this word means like a father or paternal figure). No worries, though - your English is just fine. And better than my Dutch! :D

is the day of the new Nike kits, kit makers are you ready ? :mrgreen:
please all, post any pictures of thisew kits

the official short of France home and Germany home :

image_exists.php

image_exists.php

Quite like that design, although I'm not sure about the bit at the bottom of the shorts.

And there is no way he is 14 :mrgreen: .

ClassicD said:
Quite like that design, although I'm not sure about the bit at the bottom of the shorts.

Is that supposed to be ADU!!!!

Nickybaker said:
ClassicD said:

It is ADU. And he IS 14. . . his grandchildren even say so. :mrgreen:

Actually, I believe FIFA did an investigation and found out that he really was 14. And if you hear him speak or see him on tv (not on thepicth) he looks like a teenager.

ghazi said:
Nickybaker said:
ClassicD said:

It is ADU. And he IS 14. . . his grandchildren even say so. :mrgreen:

Actually, I believe FIFA did an investigation and found out that he really was 14. And if you hear him speak or see him on tv (not on thepicth) he looks like a teenager.

Well if his body packs up when he gets to 30 we'll know we've all been duped ;)

Back
Top Bottom