• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

New Kits

sonoman

Premiership
13 November 2003
México
Mexico / Türkiye
they all are indeed very generic, truly dissapointed.
I can now picture the Mexico new national kit. It will be as boring as these.

I only liked Wales as well

*aLe

World Cup Winner
30 August 2005
Lombardia
Emilia-Romagna
Oh dear those adidas kits. They range from "let's say it's almost OK" to "this is bad" to "whoever dared design this must be sentenced to death". 😭

loco

Schaduwspits
12 December 2002
Some of those adidas kits could make use of a proper shirt neck and actually look elegant. It's a pity kit-makers don't use that style of neck anymore (only seen it in this season's PSG retro alternate white).

*aLe

World Cup Winner
30 August 2005
Lombardia
Emilia-Romagna
Nigeria and South Korea kits are pretty good indeed.
The USA ones, meh. The home is a bit too plain (maybe a "polo-type" collar could still save it) while the away... Nah, I don't like it that much.

klashman69

Fight the Power!
28 November 2007
I Travel.
USA ones are shit.

Nigeria, quality, taking inspiration and improving on their last effort.

South Korea for me are the best ones, i doubt i will make any of them bar USA though.

*aLe

World Cup Winner
30 August 2005
Lombardia
Emilia-Romagna
Not a fan of that template honestly (but I already said that), but the idea isn't bad.
If only they reduced the collar a little and removed that useless seam on the front (the one that goes from the bottom of the collar to the armpits), this would turn into a very good kit.

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
France home and away (Women away ?)

Brazil home and away

Turkey home and away

Croatia home and away (Women away ?)

Portugal home and away

Poland home and away

Netherlands home and away

England home and away

Finlande home and away

Greece home and away

Norway home

Slovakia home

Slovenia home

Chile home and away

China away

Qatar home

Last edited:

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
Germany away

Japan away

Austria home

Sweden away

Italia home

Switzerland home

Czech Republic home

Serbia home

China home

Scotland away

Canada home

Bolivia home and away

Last edited:

sonoman

Premiership
13 November 2003
México
Mexico / Türkiye
I like the Argentina one, the othe 3 are boring AF.. imo, why would Colombia's kit have a different collar that makes it look worse?

*aLe

World Cup Winner
30 August 2005
Lombardia
Emilia-Romagna
The Galatasaray ones are concept kits I assume...
Why on earth would they use last season's GK template? And even more, why in orange and yellow knowing that their home kit is red and yellow and their third one is... Well, yellow and orange?

Despite that, the away looks good. Hopefully it's indeed like that.

sonoman

Premiership
13 November 2003
México
Mexico / Türkiye
The Galatasaray ones are concept kits I assume...
Why on earth would they use last season's GK template? And even more, why in orange and yellow knowing that their home kit is red and yellow and their third one is... Well, yellow and orange?

Despite that, the away looks good. Hopefully it's indeed like that.
Galatasaray has like 17 kits every season and they mostly look the same

Top Bottom