New Kits

denirobob

IBERIAN PRIMERA
28 June 2002
Henley, Oxfordshire
128851_400X600.jpg

spain...obviously

The previous one was nice and sweet. It even had a bit of a retro look.

This new one looks exactly like a cheap knock-off, I'll agree. Absolutely minging.

Professor Nutmeg said:
The Spain shirt looks rubbish. Looks like a cheap knock-off.

Think im gonna be buying the France, Switzerland and Croatia shirts in time for Euro2004. ;) Might even take to the streets and burn an English shirt right infront of an English bar. :mrgreen:

wow... maybe they just need a hot 20 year old spanish model to wear it... that way we ll all like it to a certain degree... ;) :mrgreen:

-azn

still... 20 year old spanish model... mmmm... the collar is too long IMO, move the collar up a bit soo that not so much chest is revealed (not trying to be funny) or maybe cuz raul is just a skinny f**k :mrgreen:

-azn

I think they designed these new shirt to make the player feel better when wearing it,thus cutting out on the design or the looks of it,designed to meet the optimum demands of the game,in terms of material wise,breathability,feel etc....

Jamés M said:
Professor Nutmeg said:

Think im gonna be buying the France, Switzerland and Croatia shirts in time for Euro2004. ;) Might even take to the streets and burn an English shirt right infront of an English bar. :mrgreen:

Ahh the sweet taste of jealousy!

JimJoeC said:
Jamés M said:
Professor Nutmeg said:

Ahh the sweet taste of jealousy!
haha, zic... why the hate? haha just imagine his face when england beats france! and the swiss! AND croatia! ;)

-azn

footieBalla said:
still... 20 year old spanish model... mmmm... the collar is too long IMO, move the collar up a bit soo that not so much chest is revealed (not trying to be funny) or maybe cuz raul is just a skinny f**k :mrgreen:

-azn

Exactly, get some young girl to stick her nips out, then I may purchase it. :D

Jamés M said:
footieBalla said:

-azn

Exactly, get some young girl to stick her nips out, then I may purchase it. :D
EXACTLY... milan STILL thinks im saying that raul is 20... hahaha ;) just imagine .... aaah i would get more than one ... i would purchase a couple AND buy the girl! :mrgreen:

-azn

Good point Milanista, round my way a football shirt will cost you more than a good ol rub and tug. I'd much prefer the thrity minutes of pleasure than that hideous Spanish kit.

Hey does anyone know where I could get a Kazakhstan shirt from? I just love buying these strange teams shirts. :D

Zico said:
Hey does anyone know where I could get a Kazakhstan shirt from? I just love buying these strange teams shirts. :D

Almost as much as you love having strange men in your bed. :D

rodney king said:
Zico said:

Almost as much as you love having strange me in your bed. :D

What do you mean? I love having you in bed or strange men?

Anyway Germany's away shirt looks horrendous. Germany need to take the green away shirt back.

I really like that Denmark shirt. It look's smart. The Adidas shirts on the other hand are horrendous. Just look at the France away kit. It look's like an elephant head!

Baggs said:
I really like that Denmark shirt. It look's smart. The Adidas shirts on the other hand are horrendous. Just look at the France away kit. It look's like an elephant head!

Haha

Maybe thats because they played like elephants in the last World Cup. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom