New Offside Rule

New Rule.... Thoughts ???

• Total voters
M

Massacre_1907

With fifa's new offside rule, this season it will be confusing for players and referee in different leagues to adapt to such rule, do you guys think that this rule will actually be advange to some counter-attacking teams or this rule will just ruin the whole offside issue and cause chaos ... ??

Before Confed cup, players were offside if they were ahead the last defender at the moment of the pass...

Now the FIFA says the player is offside if he is ahead the last defender at the moment of the pass AND HE TOUCHES THE BALL...

Now, if a player is offside and he keeps running, and a defender kick out of the field, it is throw in and not offside...

I like it but football players and referees are too stupid to understand this without making confusion.

I think it would be taken lightly. Not much of Fifa's rules have been taken so seriously in leagues. In Serie A we still see people taking their shirts off, also in the CL without getting carded.

I saw a interview with Graham Poll last week and he said there were no major changes of any of the rules this season!

Milanista said:
I think it would be taken lightly. Not much of Fifa's rules have been taken so seriously in leagues. In Serie A we still see people taking their shirts off, also in the CL without getting carded.
What about when Ronaldinho was carded after his goal against Milan in the CL?

This new offside rule is bullocks.Other rules should be improved instead of this one.They are tryin to speed up the game but this just makes things more complicated.

Milanista said:
Shevchenko had a yellow card VS inter in the CL, scored a goal, took his shirt off, wasnt suspended against PSV.
But thats probably cuz taking your shirt off deserves a yellow card but not a red card. Its kinda like how a player who is on a yellow card wont be sent off for another minor foul because although he deserves a yellow for the last tackle, it isnt bad enough to deserve a sending off.

Back
Top Bottom