New PC Advice For PES

Looking for advice from any of u PC guru's about this new PC I am thinking about getting.

http://www.meshcomputers.com/Default.aspx?PAGE=PRODUCTVIEWPAGE&USG=PRODUCT&ENT=PRODUCT&KEY=232135

You reckon that could handle PES hi-res.

I have read some stuff about incompatible with DirectX 10 gfx card, but
Im not too sure.

cheers
Shooto

Decent PC, get it if you want to pay WAY over the top. For that price i'd want a 8800GTX graphics card in there too.

Look at building your own....much cheaper.

Yeh building your own has way more benefits, you know exactly whats in there and easier to upgrade.

I bought a Mesh PC over 2 years ago, top of the range PC's mate, built to last. I would deffo recommend them!

However looking at the one you have shown, get a better graphics card, the 8400GS is not a good card, get a GT card as a minimum.

I got 2 7900GT cards running in SLi mode on my PC (it came with one from Mesh but I added another soon afterwards), it gives me the same sorta performance as a 8800GTS card or better!

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

8800gts 320 mb (if your resolution is 1440x900 or below) is the way to go. best bang for the buck.

if your resolution is higher than 1440x900, i would recommend getting the 8800gts 640 mb. or a gtx which is for supreme gaming. but for PES, either will do. 8800 series is the best right now though, and it's what i have.

I have Radeon x800 PRO and it plays like a wonder maxed out on 1280x1024,but then again,my LCD can't handle higher resolutions.
For me,it's a fantastic video card.Go Ati !

Mesh are very well priced actually. When I was making a PC on their site a couple of years ago, I was comparing prices of individual parts to buying a customized PC from them; more often than not Mesh was actually equally priced or cheaper. I'd do some research to see if that's still true, and I'd also look at customizing your own from one of their cheaper units.. otherwise, I'd highly recommend Mesh on value for money.

£699 inc. VAT for the machine itself can't be sniffed at.

Yup Romagnoli, that's what I have been saying, by the looks of it, the only compromise on that £699 system is the low end graphics card and onboard sound, other than that, the system is well spec.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
The trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

I went out this morning to a local shop in glasgow. World Of Computers, and picked up bits to make my system for £440.

Gfx is a 7900GT, Need it for stuff other than PES anyways.

Cheers Guys.
Shooto

I went out this morning to a local shop in glasgow. World Of Computers, and picked up bits to make my system for £440.

Cheers Guys.
Shooto

Nice one mate, i'm defo building me next PC.

Cheers Guys.
Shooto

bull, we all now u hav only just started usin atari,s up there in glasgee, pull the other 1 fella.

seriously tho cock, its all very well havin a top pc to run the game in high settin but if u wanna play online the game restricts u to low settin = 30fps, so for those of us who only bought this frikin game to beat sum nerds online u may aswell get the old zx spectrum out cos that can do the job at 30fps, komani hav dropped a bollox on this 1, pes6 ran better online than this ffs

Cheers Guys.
Shooto

Good choice of card ;)

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
The trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

wow I got it wrong, its actually a 8500GT :-)

I can dump my atari now ;-)

Hmmm, like others have said, not a good card, check out these benchmarks:

http://www.vr-zone.com/?i=4902&s=10#Scene_1

http://www.vr-zone.com/?i=4902&s=11

The 8500GT card is worse than a 7600GT card and the 7600Gt isn't that great. Is it too late to change your card??

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day

Ok graphics card Guru's,

is the 7600GS better for games than a 8500GT?

My mate has one and I may be on to a swap if it is better.

Cheers
Shooto

BTW if you do decide to upgrade your graphics card the 8800gt (NOT gts) 512mb is the best value high end card available at present.

OMFG. Stop saying get an 8800 series. Just because something is good value, doesn't mean it should, or is even possible to be bought. If I spotted a mansion up for sale for £200,000 it would surely be a bargain but I can't afford more than a grand anyway, so forget it, etc.

Shooto see if you can swap it for a 8800GT (stock may not be freely available for another week or two). If you can't swap then stick it on ebay. The 8800GT is a stunning card for the money.

I am fairly happy playing in medium quality at the moment.

I cant justify shelling out the extra wonga for a 8800GT to the missus
after building my new PC.

I will pick up a better card after christmas on ebay or something.

Cheers for the replies guys.

Back
Top Bottom