New Ronaldinho! Strange Story!

Bule

Leoni Rossi
20 March 2004
Istanbul, Turkey
Galatasaray SK
His name is Ulvi Cilekkaya. He is from Kahramanmaras/Turkey. He is 18 years old. This summer, he made his own clip, and he sent it to PSG's, Celtic's and Barcelona's official sites. Then, Celtic and PSG's manager cames to Turkey and made a deal with him. Now, As he said on papers, He'll go to Paris for being a new Ronaldinho. I dont know, how he's running or how he's playing on pitch but his technique is really great! And his ability too. I hope he'll be succesfull for our football.

http://www.izlee.com/video/1605/

New Ronaldinho? Not, really. He can have good technique, but we must see him in pitch, he needs to use his technique for useful things, not doing freestyle in the field.
And, with this video i can see he's good but still got to train to reach Ronaldinho's level, just talking of those tricks.
And being honest, i can do 65% of those tricks he does. And i'm not really a great dribbler, but i'm 16.

Porco said:
New Ronaldinho? Not, really. He can have good technique, but we must see him in pitch, he needs to use his technique for useful things, not doing freestyle in the field.
And, with this video i can see he's good but still got to train to reach Ronaldinho's level, just talking of those tricks.
And being honest, i can do 65% of those tricks he does. And i'm not really a great dribbler, but i'm 16.

i agree, we will see him on psg and see how he plays since they signed him up i think he might have a good future.

There have been millions of "New Ronaldinhos". The only difference is that the real Ronaldinho has an end product. The rest are a circus act.

Don Domenico said:
Circus acts indeed, like the one in your avatar.
And...?
Never said thats a bad thing. It just doesnt make you the new Ronaldinho. Which Cristiano Ronaldo is clearly not trying to be.

If PSG's or Celtic's manager made an arragment with this guy, he must play very well in pitch too. Because, I dont think that managers are stupid, that why, they must tried him on the picth before making an arragment.

RuneEdge said:
There have been millions of "New Ronaldinhos". The only difference is that the real Ronaldinho has an end product. The rest are a circus act.

True fact. :lol:

Don Domenico said:

That "circus act" led Portugal to victory yesterday with two goals, Carvalhos's goal resulting from his free kick and he had a poorly disallowed goal that clearly went in but the linesman didn't see, from a scissor kick.

I'll take that kinda circus act any day please.

Don Domenico said:

like italians can speak about that. What is Grosso and his "penalty"? Serious act?

Ronaldo is shuting the hole of a lot of people, having a super season at just 21 and proving what a world class player he will be, a true great, if he can avoid injuries. Seeing Rooney at this point next to him makes me laugh at first, then I just feel sorry for the fat kid.

Mauras said:
like italians can speak about that. What is Grosso and his "penalty"? Serious act?

Ronaldo is shuting the hole of a lot of people, having a super season at just 21 and proving what a world class player he will be, a true great, if he can avoid injuries. Seeing Rooney at this point next to him makes me laugh at first, then I just feel sorry for the fat kid.
:applause: Agree 100%

Mauras said:

I like Rooney a lot more but theres no denying this.

Revan said:
The circus act is one of the best EPL players so far.

Don, have you changed your mind about Rooney? :)

What do you think :mrgreen: ?

Mauras said:

Good thing i'm not Italian then.

And yes Grosso vs Australia was a clear penalty. Though i'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

Mauras said:

I don't think Cristiano Ronaldo will grow into a world class player(let alone a true great), but I guess that's just something we'll keep disagreeing about.

Intresting discussion....
In fact there is only one new Ronaldinho: my six year old daughter...shame that i don't have a video camera, i would sent clips to clips to Valur Reykjavik (life is good in Reykjavik), Bastia (i would like to live in Corsica) and Manchester United (that way she would already have one fan that is more biased than me: Runedge). oh and i would teach her to dive to indulge our big friend Mauras...

Of course i'm as objective as our Turkish friends about their club and players, come to think of it, i'm more objective than them...

Turkey for the EU and Orhan Pamuk for the nobel prize (literature and peace).

Massively-overrated? Clown?
I wish you two want to have this overrated clown at the poor Arsenal or the cheating Milan.

Mate what the hell are you talking about. look at his scoring record at all levels.

Arsene Wenger could have signed him but offered him a trial cause he weren't sure about him. Their the facts mate.

Porco said:

I'm 15 and I pulled off 70% of Ronny's moves like the Flip Flap and then probably can do some Free Kicks if given the chance and some can be a goal, I see some in my school doing loads of tricks and rocket shots in a place they go but they may not become stars of football.

WOW LOOK THE TURKISH RONALDINHO CAN KEEP THE BALL UP AND DOWN WOW AMAZING WONDER WHY THEY CAME WITH JOGA BONITO :lmao:

COMMON EVERYBODY CAN DO THIS HAHA WELL I CAN :mrgreen:

PFF WHAT A SHAME FOR A NEW TOPIC:applause:

hnmn57 said:
WOW LOOK THE TURKISH RONALDINHO CAN KEEP THE BALL UP AND DOWN WOW AMAZING WONDER WHY THEY CAME WITH JOGA BONITO :lmao:

ok idiot lose the caps and get a life. Im sure a club like PSG didn't signed him because of his "joga" tricks. :roll:

hnmn57 said:

:lol: He's got a long way to go.

Back
Top Bottom