New Ronaldinho! Strange Story!

Well about the caps your right! :mrgreen:
But I mean just showing some tricks on video does not make anyone a new Ronaldinho:roll:
First learn how to play then bring your tricks along ;)

hnmn57 said:
Well about the caps your right! :mrgreen:
But I mean just showing some tricks on video does not make anyone a new Ronaldinho:roll:
First learn how to play then bring your tricks along ;)

tbh i dont even know about this guy but bule states that he signed for psg so im sure its not just talent doing tricks maybe he has some good passes and shooting... im sure he has some quality but yes it is early to post this since there is no game performance footage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Massacre_1907 said:
tbh i dont even know about this guy but bule states that he signed for psg so im sure its not just talent doing tricks maybe he has some good passes and shooting... im sure he has some quality but yes it is early to post this since there is no game performance footage.

Serhat Ulueren talked about him at last Sunday on Telegol. He talked about his speed, and his great long passes. As he said, his style looks like Cristiano Ronaldo. Lets wait, we'll see.

ok, well based on that video i don't think anyone signend him, they must have seen him play for many months. Diego maradona was doing far greater tricks at like age 10 and in front of thousands of boca fans during halftime....

No offence to the lad but you see hundreds of videos on the net showing kids do this stuff.

And 18, he would have been picked up ages ago if he was a new Ronaldinho.

yes the video is tricks only i also want to see his pitch appearance im sure he has some skill and looking forward to see what happens with him.

it was just an example on what was said before in orther to say what you've just said . football isn't street freestyle .

Back
Top Bottom