New Screenshots (X360)

not very impressive for a next gen game, nothing there that the original xbox couldnt have done graphically.

Last edited:
Bayern again without T-Com sponsor...

btw the main sponsor of the Bundesliga is: T-Com -> that could be the reason for not including the Bundesliga...

T-Com w****rs

The xbox could not pull off them graphics what are you on about. Graphics are not truly next gen but still better than ps2 and xbox, neither of these are powerfull enough to display them graphics. As we say again again do you remember pro evolution soccer 1 on ps2, compare that to pro evo 5 and the graphics are far greater but if you compared pro evo 1 on ps2 to iss pro evo on ps1 the graphics are far better. Things can only get better!

Why bother posting that stupid answer everybody knows it is not truly next gen yet. Read other threads.

footyfan said:
not very impressive for a next gen game, nothing there that the original xbox could have done graphically.

Oh shut up! What are you on about?

:applause: Konami - impressive.

Some people are TOO fickle around here, eg. "I am not getting this game. The mole on Henry's bum isn't included."

Good find Used Johnny.

Last edited by a moderator:
0255.jpg

0254.jpg

Benfica... :):):):):):):):)

footyfan said:
not very impressive for a next gen game, nothing there that the original xbox couldnt have done graphically.

Please what a load of rubbish you have seen the videos it looks superb and sorry if a normal Xbox can do that then why hasnt it until this day. :-k

zidane75 said:
The xbox could not pull off them graphics what are you on about. Graphics are not truly next gen but still better than ps2 and xbox, neither of these are powerfull enough to display them graphics. As we say again again do you remember pro evolution soccer 1 on ps2, compare that to pro evo 5 and the graphics are far greater but if you compared pro evo 1 on ps2 to iss pro evo on ps1 the graphics are far better. Things can only get better!

Why bother posting that stupid answer everybody knows it is not truly next gen yet. Read other threads.

haha haha haha haha!

zidane75 said:

I think you will find your wrong and the original Xbox could pull of something like this! Remember the Original Xbox was quite considerably powerful compared to the PS2..... PS2 CPU was like a 233MHZ Processor.... Xbox was a Celeron 700 so basically 3 times more powerful. Graphics on the PS2 was limited to something silly like 8MB where as the Xbox had either 32 or 64mb cant remember which but still a fair bit more VRAM available than the PS2.....

DJ

People never happy :(

Those screens look 10 times better than the first one we saw few month ago.
That's the way I expected PES6 would look for his debuts on Next-Gen.

Now if gameplay is well paced and simulative, this chapter will be a great game !

I'm happy - those screenshots look GOOD! I want a game that plays superbly FIRST but those kits, referees, stadia and advertising boards look NICE! :applause:

And a decent Edit mode..... same as WE10's edit mode and not a cut down version... shafting us 360 players again I see!

DJ

djdoc360 said:
I think you will find your wrong and the original Xbox could pull of something like this! Remember the Original Xbox was quite considerably powerful compared to the PS2..... PS2 CPU was like a 233MHZ Processor.... Xbox was a Celeron 700 so basically 3 times more powerful. Graphics on the PS2 was limited to something silly like 8MB where as the Xbox had either 32 or 64mb cant remember which but still a fair bit more VRAM available than the PS2.....

DJ
Yep the xbox had 64mb of video ram with an nvidia chipset, probably couldnt quite pull this quite off, due to the amount of unnessary polygons they would have used on the models, but it certainly would have been about to have pulled of all the textures and lighting, and wouldnt have been far off on the models either.

Dont say that the xbox couldnt do the HD, because thats stating the fucking obvious.

The xbox could have done something that looked this quality easily.

My Pc version of WE9LE with the Ps2 engine doesnt look far of it now.

Wouldnt suprise me if pes6 is using 1/4 of the power of the 360.

footyfan said:
Yep the xbox had 64mb of video ram with an nvidia chipset, probably couldnt quite pull this quite off, due to the amount of unnessary polygons they would have used on the models, but it certainly would have been about to have pulled of all the textures and lighting, and wouldnt have been far off on the models either.

Dont say that the xbox couldnt do the HD, because thats stating the fucking obvious.

The xbox could have done something that looked this quality easily.

My Pc version of WE9LE with the Ps2 engine doesnt look far of it now.

Wouldnt suprise me if pes6 is using 1/4 of the power of the 360.
True, had an Xbox specific version been made then it would have been very similar to this. As we all have debated before the PC is capable of a much better looking PES than the Ported version we get each year.

DJ

Finally we have the list of the 7 on 8 stadiums of the 360 version

- Stade Louis II
- San Siro
- Santiago Bernabeu
- Amsterdam Arena
- Stadio Olimpico
- Old Trafford
- Antonio Vespuci Alberti (El Monumental) River Plate - new one
- ?

ThomasGOAL said:
Finally we have the list of the 7 on 8 stadiums of the 360 version

- Stade Louis II
- San Siro
- Santiago Bernabeu
- Amsterdam Arena
- Stadio Olimpico
- Old Trafford
- Antonio Vespuci Alberti (El Monumental) River Plate - new one
- ?

Where did you read we are going to have only 8 stadium on the 360 FINAL RETAIL version ?

Btw, what's this stadium ?
0166.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom