new spider-man 3 pic

Is that Carnage????

Has to be. Carnage & Venom set up for Spider-man 4 ????

a new trailer was shown at Comic-con that showed venom.

heres a bad quality GIF of
venom.gif

It's mine impression or Spider Man 3 The Movie uses the same font of Playstation 3 logo?

If I can remember correctly,Spider-man was infected by an alien virus during one of his missions.It took over spider-man by overlapping all over his skin.Spider-man then manager to overcome this alien and banished it to the sewers.The alien virus however found its way to Eddie Brock and turned him into Venom.Apparently in the movie,the spidey suit is the same except for being black and silver all over.I dont know whats the deal with that or how would the storyline goes.Should be interesting nonetheless.

phrase said:
If I can remember correctly,Spider-man was infected by an alien virus during one of his missions.It took over spider-man by overlapping all over his skin.Spider-man then manager to overcome this alien and banished it to the sewers.The alien virus however found its way to Eddie Brock and turned him into Venom.Apparently in the movie,the spidey suit is the same except for being black and silver all over.I dont know whats the deal with that or how would the storyline goes.Should be interesting nonetheless.
mabye he is going stealth

apparently the new picture is from the end of the new film. From what i can see, it will be faithful to the cartoon and comic and see Eddie Brock being 'devoured' by the venom symbiote in the clock tower after being rejected by its intial host, Peter Parker.

But the funny thing is, it has been apparent for a while that Raimi is very reluctant to cast Venom as a villian...Punisher-esque vigilante perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom