New Stadium(building) all in world

fradistadion1_uj.jpg

Ferencvárosi TC's stadium currently - Hungary

Different yes, but it looks more like a "Don't touch the exhibits"-museum than a real football stadium to me.

another new stadium is ready in Hungary, first match on may 1st( for the /probably/ league title winners, so you'll see this stadium in CL play offs at least, its 80% sure)

its like christmas in Hungary now :3

ujloki2.jpg

ujloki3.jpg

ujloki4.jpg

ujloki5.jpg

ujloki6.jpg

ujloki7.jpg

b_201404171439314780.jpg

head_pic_new2.jpg

Last edited:
Good to see that you're getting new and modern stadiums in Hungary. As long as they're economically good they're a good sign for the development of football.

NEW KONYASPOR STADIUM (KONYA/TURKEY)

42.000 Capacity

Bmm970lIUAAa0Wl.jpg:large

ys9.jpg

ys15.jpg

yenistad1.jpg

I know most people don't know Konyaspor. Konyaspor is a small Anatolian club in Turkey. A few important footballers from Konyaspor:

Alexander Hleb
Theofanis Gekas
Djalma Campos
Charles Itandje
Jagos Vukovic

**Sorry for my English :)

Looks like Feyenoord (Netherlands) finally decided to go with the proposal to renovate/expand the current stadium rather than going with an entirely new stadium. Capacity would go from the approximate current 52,000 to 70,000. Expectation is that Ajax could still choose to increase the Amsterdam Arena from 52,000 to 60 or 65,000 while there is an option on the table to add a third their to bring it to 80 or so thousand...though the latter sounds far less likely at the moment.

Good to see De Kuip stadium legacy living on..design seems nice enough..though nothing terribly inspiring

bg13.jpg

Last edited:
correct. Rijeka is up at northern part of our sea, Dubrovnik where Game of Thrones is filmed is whay down on southern end of Croatia.

thanks for the info, I thought this is the city, because the sea is very similar to King's Landing's.

Nice to see the likes of Hungary and Croatia getting some investment into their facilities.

They should be aiming for what Poland have currently, nearly all their grounds in the Ekstraklasa have been rebuilt or are new builds from the ground up. This'll only help attendance and help to combat violence I'd imagine.

Turkey are also similarly having a stadium building boom. The Süper Lig will have one of the highest average standards of stadiums very soon. Italy would be jealous for example.

Today 1st game at

Kazan Arena ( Rubin Kazan ) WC 2018

ROM_5853.JPG

ROM_5818.JPG

KRU_9720.JPG

Otkrytie Arena (Spartak Moscow) WC 2018

1st game in september

539106.jpg

539098.jpg

+ Fisht Olympic Stadium Sochi - 3 stadium for WC ready

I like the fact that you're trying to built rather small, but economically good stadiums than those mega arenas that are only half filled half of the time.

i fear these would be half filled aswell :D

well DVTK's attendance is at least 5000 every time at home, Ferencvárosi TC's is around 10 000...and thats it, AND! every week there is around 20 000 people in all the stadiums in Hungary in our premier leauge so the main attendance per matchday's come from these two. but football "just" have to get better to lure people in these stadiums

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom