New Stadium(building) all in world

construction of HNK Rijeka training camp has started just above city of Rijeka.
Konacno-pocelo-odbrojavanje-Za-dva-tjedna-pocinje-izgradnja-zamjenskog-stadiona-na-Rujevici.jpg

O7F89ew.jpg

EL5uHiH.jpg

rlWJBEh.jpg

hqHB9pG.jpg

j19EzwD.jpg

dmlsnfW.jpg

When completed it will consist of 4 fields of differing sizes that will be used for training and by youth teams and a UEFA category 3 stadium on which Rijeka will play home games while new stadium about which I posted earlier in this thread is being constructed where current one is. Work on this camp should be ended by the end of the summer when construction will be started on new stadium.

Main stadium at Rijeka's training camp is shaping up nicely
SP266X5_multimedia_gallery_full.jpg

It is planned for it to be finished in July so that Rijeka can start playing their home matches in EL and domestic league.

It will be used by Rijeka, Rijeka 2 and Rijeka's youth teams until new stadium at Kantrida is built (in place of the current one). Then Rijeka will use new Kantrida, while this one will be used by Rijeka 2 and youth teams

Nice. Rijeka seems like the only team in Croatia trying to progress.

Thought we could revive this thread with all the new/renovated stadiums being opened lately, especially in France. Plus there was a short discussion by Pipa and me regarding the new Besiktas stadium:

UPDATE!

Vodafone arena in Istanbul was officially opened, with Mario Gomez scoring first ever goal in it..

Amazing stadium, hope it will be created for PES6 soon.

Some great pics like this, from the first match in skycrapercity forum if you click on the link above.

I find it kind of heartless. Their old one was special in a certain way.

And the first picture of the New Nou Camp looks super strange. Everyone who knows the area around the stadium a bit will see, how much stuff isn't there (f.e. Palau Blaugrana). Interesting though is the new roof on the Mini Estadi.

yeah i know what you mean, many old stadiums were special, unique... after Allianz arena - that imo is a start of many stadiums being the same style... we can see many stadiums being basically the same... from inside at least and that is a shame.. that is why, as LFC supporter im glad that Anfield was not demolished and that there is some spirit left.....unlike Emirates or Manchester City stadium etc... you can´t even compare Emirates to Highbury...or current West Ham stadium with new Olympic one.... the good old days of football atmosphere are gone :( left for classic patches of football games....

Nou Camp right now is unique, with the future rebuilding it will look the same as all stadiums from outside and maybe inside...with the even roof, but in case of Nou Camp, it might be different enough from inside..we will see...

Old Trafford is going to have some renovation work as well to increase the capacity for the South Stand (Sir Bobby Charlton Stand now), so that it can meet the standards for having enough disability seats. It should increase a few thousand seats in total and new architectural skills will have it so it doesn't have to build a tunnel for the rail line minimizing its cost (Before, they did say that the cost to increase the South Stand whilst keeping the rail line will be too expensive that they will never make a profit from it at all...)

And while this thread was dead, new images and reports have come out from Qatar about the working conditions there and deaths in the stadium construction....I honestly feel that no one should die because of a building...very sad that FIFA continues to turn a blind eye at this...

they dont only turn a blind eye, they accomodate it by moving the world cup to december. anything for the oil overlord.

Back
Top Bottom