• We have a zero tolerance towards piracy. Crack talk will get your asses banned instantly. Don't do it.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

New stats shot accuracy 2005- 06

T

teenspirit1009

Guest
Here are some very good accurate shot accuracy stats based on 2005 - 2006 season.


PLAYER-----Shot Accuracy
ronaldinho ---- 94
eto'o----------- 98
Gilardino------- 92
Adriano-------- 94
Luca toni------ 98
trezeguet------ 96
David villa----- 92
shevchenko---- 95
Lampard------- 89

These stats are based on the number of games and the quantity of goals scored by these players in the 2005 - 2006 season. I only did the best players, i didn't bother doing the ones under 90 in stats, only lampard cuz i thought he was going to have a better number.
The number at the right of the stats is the percentage based on games and goals scored, this calculation was not only based on games but in minutes played by each player, and they are very accurate in what happens last season and 2006 season till january 16.
Some players like ronaldo, and henry went down in his stats but i prefer not to edit those players in the we9 but correct the ones under rated like the ones in the list.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Mack

Champions League
8 August 2003
Manchester
MCFC
Can i ask mate where you got the data for these stats, what games there were taken from ect, as i refuse to believe that has a 95% ratio when the 2004-2005 season he only managed 54%?
 
T

teenspirit1009

Guest
jamie_mack said:
Can i ask mate where you got the data for these stats, what games there were taken from ect, as i refuse to believe that has a 95% ratio when the 2004-2005 season he only managed 54%?


ESPNsoccernet.com was the source and it was based on clubs and national teams games.
 
T

teenspirit1009

Guest
Stringer Bell said:
What does this have to do with PES5?
PE5 shot accuracy stats of these players are under rated my suggestion is to update them to the ones i'm offering.
 

Dar

Part Timer
Staff
21 February 2003
Dublin
Unless you do it for every player, it'll throw the game out of synch.

This way is just making the best better, what about the rest? :(
 

PetrovLFC

Raul!
13 March 2005
NW London
Liverpool
Dar said:
Unless you do it for every player, it'll throw the game out of synch.

This way is just making the best better, what about the rest? :(
exactly:applause:

this is a good idea, but needs to be more comprehensive
 
T

teenspirit1009

Guest
just change the stats of the players the game will be more fun and more accurate of how these players behaved in 2005 - 2006 season. I think konami should release and stat update page every 3 months or so.
 

Dar

Part Timer
Staff
21 February 2003
Dublin
teenspirit1009 said:
just change the stats of the players the game will be more fun and more accurate of how these players behaved in 2005 - 2006 season. I think konami should release and stat update page every 3 months or so.
If you only use the top teams......

:roll:
 
T

teenspirit1009

Guest
Dar said:
If you only use the top teams......

:roll:

Actually if i calculate the shot accuracy of other forwards they would go down, i only did the shot accuracy of players that have gone up last year.
 

Dar

Part Timer
Staff
21 February 2003
Dublin
how do you know, if you've only done those players? ;)

Also you should probably calculate the new stats by number of games/minutes played AND total shots per goal ratio.
Like Fatty Frank Lampard, he has a really high ratio of shots per goal, so his stat would actually work out lower than 89.
 

Mack

Champions League
8 August 2003
Manchester
MCFC
Sorry to steal your thunder mate but ive had a look at ESPN and your stats are completly wrong! Eto acording to that site has had 91 shots with 34 on target scoring 21 goalsthat a accuracy of 37% and chance conversion of 25%! Ronaldinho has had 68 shots 22 on taget and scored 16 goals meaning accuracy of 32% with a conversion ratio of 23%! Shevchenko or Gilardino doesnt have anything in his shots table for seria A so i dont know how you have worked them out, and again no stats for lampard on that site but his opta stats show him with a shooting acuracy of 49%!
 
T

teenspirit1009

Guest
Jamie_mack ur calculation is right, but ur stupideness does not let u see that that is not the way the shot accuracy in pe5 game is calculated. think a little bit, if eto'o accuracy is 37 % out of 100, his shot accuracy in the game would be ridiculous, and eto'o has scored 18 goals in 19 games of la liga and 3 goals in 4 uefa champions league, if u can tell me that eto'o accuracy is not 95 with 23 games and 21 goals then u really are stupid. it is time to start thinking.
 

Mack

Champions League
8 August 2003
Manchester
MCFC
Less of the stupid fool, for a start i didnt once mention the PES5 game and what the stats were i just mearly pointed out that your stats were false and inacurate!:roll:

If your going to come up with something like this at least have the evidence to back it up....
 
D

delperio

Guest
teenspirit1009 said:
Here are some very good accurate shot accuracy stats based on 2005 - 2006 season.


PLAYER-----Shot Accuracy
ronaldinho ---- 94
eto'o----------- 98
Gilardino------- 92
Adriano-------- 94
Luca toni------ 98
trezeguet------ 96
David villa----- 92
shevchenko---- 95
Lampard------- 89

These stats are based on the number of games and the quantity of goals scored by these players in the 2005 - 2006 season. I only did the best players, i didn't bother doing the ones under 90 in stats, only lampard cuz i thought he was going to have a better number.
The number at the right of the stats is the percentage based on games and goals scored, this calculation was not only based on games but in minutes played by each player, and they are very accurate in what happens last season and 2006 season till january 16.
Some players like ronaldo, and henry went down in his stats but i prefer not to edit those players in the we9 but correct the ones under rated like the ones in the list.
Really interesting stats mate, when thinking that Luca Toni for example has scored most goals from headers, penalties or sitters. Yeah that really makes him to earn 98. You are making the game too easy if you give likes of Eto'o or Toni a 98. Etoo for example blasts the shots to every direction, but due to his magnificent speed and Barca's brilliant passers he get's enough places to put at least one away per game. He has developed his shots in this season, but accurate would be around 85-90 imo.

People like Marco Van Basten, Gerd Muller etc. could possibly have 98, but not Etoo or Toni!!
 
T

teenspirit1009

Guest
Del Perio sorry i didn;t know the ones u scored with the head weren;t goals, hahaha!
Eto'o? hahaha it can be for any reason he scored lot of goals but the rate 98 will make him score the same quantity of goals that for any reason he scores in real life, and the game will be more accurate. same with luca toni, by the way increase his heading ability
 
Last edited by a moderator:
T

teenspirit1009

Guest
jamie_mack said:
Less of the stupid fool, for a start i didnt once mention the PES5 game and what the stats were i just mearly pointed out that your stats were false and inacurate!:roll:

If your going to come up with something like this at least have the evidence to back it up....

I explained in the first post how i calculated the stats obviously ur ability to read is as bad as ur ability to understand that pe5 doesn;t calculate the players shot accuracy based on shots to goal and efectiveness. gosh i hate being arguing with dumb people, so this arguing thing with u is over.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
T

teenspirit1009

Guest
People, the point of the high accuracy in players like Toni and eto'o is so them in the season can score lot of goals, and make the game\closer to what is happening in real life, there is no other way since these players has no brain to react to the passes and different options they have to scored. ronaldo 2 years ago had a shot accuracy of 98 or 99 don't exactly remember and nobody sent letters to konami to let them know they are wrong. Dunno what is the problem now with the stats i'm showing they are based in the same way konami is basing the stats you'll see it in we10, when u find out etoo, toni, and the rest of them will have, if not the same stats some real close to the ones i'm showing. I will stop the arguing and insults, just will try to explain the people why of these stats, and the whole point of this thread was to encourage the people to change the shot accuracy stat and make the game more realistic if u don't like my stats at least change it to the ones u decide is good for the players but for godness sake don't let eto'o, ronaldinho, toni, and family with that ridiculous shot accuracy it is a shame.
 

Mack

Champions League
8 August 2003
Manchester
MCFC
My abiltiy to read is fine mate and as i said before ive never mentioned the game just the poor way you work out your so caled stats!

From the looks of it nobody agrees with you....
 

PetrovLFC

Raul!
13 March 2005
NW London
Liverpool
teenspirit1009 said:
People, the point of the high accuracy in players like Toni and eto'o is so them in the season can score lot of goals, and make the game\closer to what is happening in real life, there is no other way since these players has no brain to react to the passes and different options they have to scored. ronaldo 2 years ago had a shot accuracy of 98 or 99 don't exactly remember and nobody sent letters to konami to let them know they are wrong. Dunno what is the problem now with the stats i'm showing they are based in the same way konami is basing the stats you'll see it in we10, when u find out etoo, toni, and the rest of them will have, if not the same stats some real close to the ones i'm showing. I will stop the arguing and insults, just will try to explain the people why of these stats, and the whole point of this thread was to encourage the people to change the shot accuracy stat and make the game more realistic if u don't like my stats at least change it to the ones u decide is good for the players but for godness sake don't let eto'o, ronaldinho, toni, and family with that ridiculous shot accuracy it is a shame.
theres more to scoring that simply shot accuracy. Everybody should know this:lmao:

Positioning, Reaction, Attack stat, Balance, SHOT TECHNIQUE is extremely important, Heading, Jumping, and then theres the special stars. I could go on.

And then of course theres the team the strikers actually play in, the formation they use etc etc
 

PLF

Legend
2 August 2004
Don't bother going on about it mate. There is obviously 1001 other factors and I tried to make this guy see them in a long informative polite post TWICE in the other thread he created about same thing. He was incapable of either reading it though or understanding anything more complicated than "Blue is not red/Red is not blue" so he gave up and started insulting everyone.

So let's just not bother with him anymore. His idea is that 85 is low and even if he was to create his granny, she'd get a min of 95 shot accuracy or else she couldn't hit the target while the rest of us here are sitting, enjoying realistic stats and scoring goals from 30 yards from time to time with mid 70's shooting stats.
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom