New stats shot accuracy 2005 - 2006

T

teenspirit1009

Here are some very good accurate shot accuracy stats based on 2005 - 2006 season.

PLAYER---Shot Accuracy
ronaldinho --- 94
eto'o----------98
Gilardino------92
Adriano------- 94
Luca toni------98
trezeguet------96
David villa----92
shevchenko-----95
Lampard--------89

These stats are based on the number of games and the quantity of goals scored by these players in the 2005 - 2006 season. I only did the best players, i didn't bother doing the ones under 90 in stats, only lampard cuz i thought he wasgwoing to have a better number.
The number at the right of the stats is the percentage based on games and goals scored, this calculation was not only based on games but in minutes played by each player, and they are very accurate in what happens last season and 2006 season till january 16.
Some players like ronaldo, and henry went down in his stats but i prefer not to edit those players in the we9 but correct the ones under rated like the ones in the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
If u based in shots/goals, these players would have an accuracy of 60 or less calculate how many goals did they miss in every game, winning eleven doesn;t base the stats in shots/ goals, thats really dumb.

ronaldo 39 shots season 2005-06 9 goals scored which means 0.23 ratio which means based on RUNEEDGE stupid idea ronaldo should have an accuracy of 18 or hahahaha something like that.

my opinion of the shot accuracy (only based on my experience watching games) not stats or porcentages

totti=95
ronaldinho=93 (only 'cause he's a OMF)
adriano=94
shevshenko=96
van nistelrooy=95
eto'o=95
rooney=92
owen=94
ronaldo=96 (mann he still is ronaldo!!!)
"carlinhos" teves=92
crespo=93
forlan=90
del piero=90
robinho=90 (just for those years in santos)
kaka=91
lampard=89
gerrard=89
ballack=87

u right omimiga that is why i didn't make robinho his shot accuracy sucks he has only ability and dribling.

What the hell are you guys talking about? Seems like your standards are way too over-rated.

Robinho 85 is still way over-rated! 85 above is for a top class FINISHER (someone who is actually great at shooting) like C. Lucarelli, Van Nistelrooy, Shevchenko that type of player.

Robinho should have around 74 for shot accuracy, shot technique of near 80 (80 is good) and high dribbling/speed and agility and other stuff.

If you gave Robinho 85 shot accuracy, that'd be the first mistake in his stats and I'm sure if that's the way you rate players, it won't be the only mistake either.

Since it seems 85 is like an avg stat for you guys since you're saying he's NOT good at it therefore let's give him an 85!

And yes I've watched Robinho in Santos and Real Madrid. He never was a good finisher and still isn't. A wonderful PLAYER though, yes he is!

teenspirit1009 said:
If u based in shots/goals, these players would have an accuracy of 60 or less calculate how many goals did they miss in every game, winning eleven doesn;t base the stats in shots/ goals, thats really dumb.
And your idea isnt dumb? Bravo my friend, Bravo. You just divided your IQ by 8 right there. :applause:

Look at PLF's post. Pretty much explains why this was a dumb idea and how stats are REALLY supposed to be done.

@Teenspirit, having read more of the thread now I'll say MY opinion here (you may like it and agree or not agree, but here it is:

I'm not sure why you're saying RuneEdge's idea is so dumb when in my opinion this whole thing you're doing with trying to use "Stats" from website to do some mathametical calculations with it (division/multiplication) to turn them into PES/WE stats (and only one actually, cuz you haven't said anything about shot technique which is just as important if not more than shot accuracy) is even more DUMB!

The fact is even the world's best strikers if you look at have real LOW ratios when it comes to shots on goal and shots scored as you mentioned. This is why RuneEdge's idea wouldn't work as if we do divisions/those mathematical functions it'd mean the world's best striker would have max of 40 in shot accuracy or something. Which we know is bullshit and shouldn't work like that so what that SHOULD tell you is that this whole taking stats of real life and doing mathematical stuff with it is NOT the way to go for getting realistic PES/WE stats. But that's not the point he was making, I think what he really meant and what I mean is this thing itself should tell you that to judge accurately player's stats in shot accuracy should not be done by taking some stats off website and doing some mathemetical stuff to it. or you'll end up with some ridiculous results like David Villa having 92 finishing or 98 FINISHING for someone like Eto'o who misses 3 but scores at least one a game.

Don't get me wrong he and Henry both have improved dramatically in finishing and are one of the world's best strikers now but they get so many chances thanks to their brilliant speed/dribbling movement and play with such great playres that the assist they get, they miss a lot of chances and also score some which you seem to remember only. Therefore you should THINK from BRAIN for EACH stat. Think about what the stat means and think about how good the player is at doing EXACTLY that.

Because in real life we have plenty types of strikers, those who are actually great at shooting, and those who are in right place at right time and score sitters which doesn't actually mean they are great finishers cuz you can even score them with shot accuracy as low as 60.

So do I think Luca Toni, C. Lucarelli, RvN, Makaay, Sheva and many other players you mentioned except Robinho are best goal-scorers in world pretty much yeah I do but it doesn't mean each will get very high shot accuracy.

Because in some cases they only need high attack and avg finishing but great dribbling/speed to get the realistic number of goals yet be realistic and not over-rated. What you have to remember is scoring goals doesn't mean you're a good finisher. You have to see what TYPE of goals he's scoring.

Luca Toni is great finishing in my opinion but he shouldn't get THAT high. Half his goals are headers or due to brilliant positioning which we'll make him do by having high attack (Lines special star, scoring and positioning star) and great heading stat not by just giving a super high shot accuracy value to anybody who scores often.

Same with Eto'o, I wouldn't go higher than 92 shot accuracy for Eto'o and my highest would actually BE Shevchenko and even then no higher than 97 or so!

And yes despite Lucarelli scoring less goals I do think when it comes to SHOOTING he's better at it than Eto'o and needs less chances. Does that mean he'll get more goals in my file cuz he'll have slightly better finishing than Eto'o though? No it won't because as in real life, he'll be playing with less skilled players who give less assists/great service, he also has less speed/dribbling/mobility himself than Eto'o so ultimately it'll work out as perfectly as possible in game terms with Eto'o being one of the top scorers in my game and one of the greatest strikers while having his real shot accurayc level and not something over-rated like 98!!

That's a long rant but 2 cents.

In summary, I feel it's not a BAD idea to look at some real life "Stats" from websites but even if you do that, it should act nothing more than a "Guide" not to actually take it seriously enough to determine shot accuracy stats from that.

Read it and let's see what you think. I'd be happy to hear your arguments whether you agree or disagree

Last edited:
PLF said:
@Teenspirit, having read more of the thread now I'll say MY opinion here (you may like it and agree or not agree, but here it is:

I'm not sure why you're saying RuneEdge's idea is so dumb when in my opinion this whole thing you're doing with trying to use "Stats" from website to do some mathametical calculations with it (division/multiplication) to turn them into PES/WE stats (and only one actually, cuz you haven't said anything about shot technique which is just as important if not more than shot accuracy) is even more DUMB!

The fact is even the world's best strikers if you look at have real LOW ratios when it comes to shots on goal and shots scored as you mentioned. This is why RuneEdge's idea wouldn't work as if we do divisions/those mathematical functions it'd mean the world's best striker would have max of 40 in shot accuracy or something. Which we know is bullshit and shouldn't work like that so what that SHOULD tell you is that this whole taking stats of real life and doing mathematical stuff with it is NOT the way to go for getting realistic PES/WE stats. But that's not the point he was making, I think what he really meant and what I mean is this thing itself should tell you that to judge accurately player's stats in shot accuracy should not be done by taking some stats off website and doing some mathemetical stuff to it. or you'll end up with some ridiculous results like David Villa having 92 finishing or 98 FINISHING for someone like Eto'o who misses 3 but scores at least one a game.

Don't get me wrong he and Henry both have improved dramatically in finishing and are one of the world's best strikers now but they get so many chances thanks to their brilliant speed/dribbling movement and play with such great playres that the assist they get, they miss a lot of chances and also score some which you seem to remember only. Therefore you should THINK from BRAIN for EACH stat. Think about what the stat means and think about how good the player is at doing EXACTLY that.

Because in real life we have plenty types of strikers, those who are actually great at shooting, and those who are in right place at right time and score sitters which doesn't actually mean they are great finishers cuz you can even score them with shot accuracy as low as 60.

So do I think Luca Toni, C. Lucarelli, RvN, Makaay, Sheva and many other players you mentioned except Robinho are best goal-scorers in world pretty much yeah I do but it doesn't mean each will get very high shot accuracy.

Because in some cases they only need high attack and avg finishing but great dribbling/speed to get the realistic number of goals yet be realistic and not over-rated. What you have to remember is scoring goals doesn't mean you're a good finisher. You have to see what TYPE of goals he's scoring.

Luca Toni is great finishing in my opinion but he shouldn't get THAT high. Half his goals are headers or due to brilliant positioning which we'll make him do by having high attack (Lines special star, scoring and positioning star) and great heading stat not by just giving a super high shot accuracy value to anybody who scores often.

Same with Eto'o, I wouldn't go higher than 92 shot accuracy for Eto'o and my highest would actually BE Shevchenko and even then no higher than 97 or so!

And yes despite Lucarelli scoring less goals I do think when it comes to SHOOTING he's better at it than Eto'o and needs less chances. Does that mean he'll get more goals in my file cuz he'll have slightly better finishing than Eto'o though? No it won't because as in real life, he'll be playing with less skilled players who give less assists/great service, he also has less speed/dribbling/mobility himself than Eto'o so ultimately it'll work out as perfectly as possible in game terms with Eto'o being one of the top scorers in my game and one of the greatest strikers while having his real shot accurayc level and not something over-rated like 98!!

That's a long rant but 2 cents.

In summary, I feel it's not a BAD idea to look at some real life "Stats" from websites but even if you do that, it should act nothing more than a "Guide" not to actually take it seriously enough to determine shot accuracy stats from that.

Read it and let's see what you think. I'd be happy to hear your arguments whether you agree or disagree

Ok dumb asses, it is time to start being smart i understand what u and ur girlfriend runedge are saying, everybody understand that. The point is, since this is a game (players with no brain to properly think and aim) kinda like u guys but in ps2 not real life, konami cannot calculoate the shot accuracy in the proper way it must be calculated and it is not even in the way rune edge was doing it, cuz fifa give points based on difficult a goal in La liga doesnt have the same points as a goal in the uefa champions, all that calculation and blablabla, brings a player lower rates of shot accuracy, but konami cannot based in that the game otherwise the players will miss a lot cuz ronaldo would have a shot accuracy of probably 24. The only way konami can make these players be in some way even with the ones in real life is giving them high and crazy shot accuracy so they can score more goals than the ones not very gifted in real life, guys as i told u before it is time to start thinking, i know is hard i know u guys got many things to do, but u can do it. Talking about eto'o if u think a player like him and luca toni, that are scoring goals every weekend, and u think his shot accuracy wouldn't be 98 probably u right i would give him more, but the mathematical calculation doesnt let me, so the whole point with this was not argue with anyone, but it was crazy the stats eto'o have in the game ronaldinho and some other players. i was just giving the idea of changing it to what they are actually doing in 2005-06 season, and offering this calculation based on what konami does to calculate the shot accuray of the players, take it or leave it.

teenspirit1009 said:
Ok dumb asses, it is time to start being smart i understand what u and ur girlfriend runedge are saying, everybody understand that. The point is, since this is a game (players with no brain to properly think and aim) kinda like u guys but in ps2 not real life, konami cannot calculoate the shot accuracy in the proper way it must be calculated and it is not even in the way rune edge was doing it, cuz fifa give points based on difficult a goal in La liga doesnt have the same points as a goal in the uefa champions, all that calculation and blablabla, brings a player lower rates of shot accuracy, but konami cannot based in that the game otherwise the players will miss a lot cuz ronaldo would have a shot accuracy of probably 24. The only way konami can make these players be in some way even with the ones in real life is giving them high and crazy shot accuracy so they can score more goals than the ones not very gifted in real life, guys as i told u before it is time to start thinking, i know is hard i know u guys got many things to do, but u can do it. Talking about eto'o if u think a player like him and luca toni, that are scoring goals every weekend, and u think his shot accuracy wouldn't be 98 probably u right i would give him more, but the mathematical calculation doesnt let me, so the whole point with this was not argue with anyone, but it was crazy the stats eto'o have in the game ronaldinho and some other players. i was just giving the idea of changing it to what they are actually doing in 2005-06 season, and offering this calculation based on what konami does to calculate the shot accuray of the players, take it or leave it.

I've read a fair few of your posts calling people "dumb" and let them slide for a while. Quit that shit now or else you'll be finding yourself with a Banned accuracy of 99.:nono:

Well if u think i should be banned for saying the truth it is ok. i got no problem with it, but, i can't call them smart, if they dont behave like one, it is really easy to understand what i'm saying and thet can;t, by the way if they don't like the stats just don't take them, but please, dont come to me with stupids arguments about it, if u have no idea of what u talking about.

I think it's perfectly easy to see what you're on about, your condescending tone towards the subject, even if people find obvious faults with it, is NOT acceptable.
They're allowed voice their opinions on it and you're allowed respond, why dont you respond in a constructive manner rather than call them "dumb"?!

The method isn't hard, the maths are simple and your numbers are simple, doesn't mean they're right, but the process is simple enough for everyone to understand, you can believe that.

Giving such high shot accuracy will also affect free kicks. Half of those players dont even take proper shots, they just tap it in from close range. Toni's shooting accuracy is no way that high, just because he scored alot of goals this year doesnt mean hes an accurate shooter. His ratio of shots to goals per game is something like 6:1.

Like PLF said, you're just making the game easier as all youve got to do now is basically just press shoot and its a goal. Youre also going to see more screamers from players like Gilardino, Toni and Eto'o who never score from out of the box.

Last edited:
Forget this guys. No point arguing with people intelligently with plenty of reasons when they don't even reply to your "Points" and just start swearing.

There is a reason I wrote that long message. It wasn't to say you're right or wrong nor do I actually exactly LIKE RuneEdge to come and defend him. It had nothing to do with that. It was to bring up a point that what you're suggesting although easy to see as Dar said has many faults and I pointed them out one by one in that long post. In return, you didn't quote that and tell me your real thoughts on it which I asked for (whether you agree or not at end of post), basically you judyt quoted it and then immaturely started posting bullshit like "Swear words" and calling us dumbasses. :lol:

You're the dumb one in fact if you can't read my msg and see why there is so many faults with what you're saying.

Anyways let's end it right here, like I said no point arguing with people who are

1) Not intelligent enough to read a reply written directly to them and come up with arguments (remember argument doesn't have to be a bad thing so the fact that I wrote a long post there didn't mean I want to have a fight with you but obviously that's the way you interpreted it so you replied back stupidly without any real reason).

2) Just flat out rude and start calling names as soon as they ain't got $hit to say.

So good bye and yeah great idea.. I think we'll leave it instead of take it though since you don't want to see the faults with it and possible improve it (since that's all i was suggesting but you replied in a rather rude way instead of seeing the points and either agreeing with it or coming up with counter-arguments as to why I'm wrong and I would listen to them)

Milanista and people, the point of the high accuracy in players like Toni and eto'o is so them in the season can score lot of goals, and make the game\closer to what is happening in real life, there is no other way since these players has no brain to react to the passes and different options they have to scored. ronaldo 2 years ago had a shot accuracy of 98 or 99 don't exactly remember and nobody sent letters to konami to let them know they are wrong. Dunno what is the problem now with the stats i'm showing they are based in the same way konami is basing the stats you'll see it in we10, when u find out etoo, toni, and the rest of them will have, if not the same stats some real close to the ones i'm showing. I will stop the arguing and insults, just will try to explain the people why of these stats, and the whole point of this thread was to encourage the people to change the shot accuracy stat and make the game more realistic if u don't like my stats at least change it to the ones u decide is good for the players but for godness sake don't let eto'o, ronaldinho, toni, and family with that ridiculous shot accuracy it is a shame.

Now you're talking some sense finally.

Nobody said the shot accuracy of "Luca Toni" and others were accurate in original game and need to be left alone. In fact you're only pointing out the most obvious of players who need tweaks. Trust me there is many more players who are under-rated by a much larger margin than Toni and rest of these people you mention are.

They need tweaks they certainly do it's just that your method and way of deciding what they should get using those stats you suggested and calculatoins isn't the best.

Still the way to give accurate stats especially shot accuracy is as I said in my first post here which you could've just been "Not insulting of" in first place back then is NOT to take some real life stats of games you found on a site and do some mathematic manipulation with it to turn into PES/WE stats.

Because if you want to do that, what would make sense is to do what RuneEdge said and we all know that won't give us what we want since even the world's best strikers don't have such a good ratio and will have a max of 40 shot accuracy!! So that is obviosly wrong way to do things but this should also tell you that this is just the WRONG way to approach this whole thing!! (What I mean is taking some stats from website and doing some calculation to determine who shot accuracy so and so should get instead of using your knowledge from the many games you've seen from him and having a good standard in mind to remember what's high/low/very high and avg.

You need to think about each attribute of each player and tweak them to correct levels not with just shot accuracy (cuz that is NOT the only stat which determines how many goals you score) but with every stat yet you seem incapable of understanding this and you keep repeating shot accuracy/shot accuracy as if that's the only thing that matters in this game for a striker when every single attribute right down to mentality/teamwork can ultimately determine how many goals you score.

Yes there should be and there is players who get +20 goals per season with only 83 shot accuracy because of great positioning (Attack attribute) plus special stars like "Scoring" , "Lines" , "Positioning" and great heading because due to their great positioning and being at right place in right time, they don't NEED great finishing to score tap-ins (so why should we give these guys all super high shot accuracy when they're all different in real life and some deserve it while some don't despite all being top-scorers because in same way some don't deserve some of those special stars or speed/dribbling of Eto'o while some do) while there are those opposite, not a lot of speed/dribbling or great at positioning but they make most out of their chances with great shooting (THOSE ARE ONLY ONES Who deserve high shot accuracy and Shot technique which by the way you haven't even mentioned once in this thread). Just because they are great goal-scorers doesn't mean they should ALL have great shot accuracy! That was whole point of my first long post but maybe you didn't even bother reading it and thought it's a big post about me insulting you and your idea and stuff which it wasn't. It was to be a very informative post and had many good points in there about what IS the right way to approach this issue and do things more correctly and it did that.

You seem to think the only way to make the likes of Eto'o score as many as in real life is by giving them an over-rated 98 shot accuracy and so. That's not the case. With proper stats on EACH attribute of his (if you have all attributes realistic) he will INDEED score near 25 goals a season for you or Barca and play like his real life (in my game) and no he doesn't have a 98 shot accuracy lol cuz he shouldn't have that!

When you do read that first post and understand what I'm saying then we can discuss this more whether you agree with it or disagree with it, I'll be happy to hear from you as long as you're going to be mature about it and not revert back to insulting again because this way I know you're worth the long posts and my efforts in trying to make you understand this better but if you go back to calling names then yeah like i said you wouldn't be worth the arguments and we just would boycott this thread and not argue with you.

And nobody said the over-rated stats for some players like 99 shot accuracy for Ronaldo that game comes with is correct either. So we're not just arguing with your stats, we say the same about Konami's mistakes so don't think we're only ganging up on you or trying to find faults with your work, it's not like that dude. We're just trying to get things realistic whether they are wrong in original game or with what you're saying and discussing it. Nothing offensive and nothing harmfull or insulting that would make you or someone else start the insulting and name-callings.

Last edited:
I don’t even think shot accuracy matter that much in the game.

What is shot accuracy anyway? Is it:

a. Ability to determine & shoot accurately to the GK’s uncovered area.
b. Percentage of shots that will hit any area inside the goal posts.
c. Percentage of goals that can be made from certain amount of chances.

In real life:
Strikers like Sheva and Ronaldo have point a quality.
Other strikers like Rooney or Adriano clearly does not have point a quality, but they do have point b quality.

In the game:
I don’t know why but I score more goals with Baptista than Ronaldo as my Central Striker.
Ronaldo seems to shoot it straight at the keepers most of the time (due to his high accuracy?)

Yep after experimenting alot, PLF is right as usual. Shot Accuracy IS NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT STAT, and every single stat has a bearing on a stikers effeciency

Theres far more aspects to a stiker that gets him goals. Players like Crespo (just watch him on player cam) he has positioning, reaction (to get to loose balls and crosses) Aggresion (always looking for a goal) Then theres attack rating (which is complicated) and then the starts such as scoring. And don't forget shot technique (for the best finishers, who can slot the ball past keepers from tight angles and when surronded by defenders. And then 1 touch 'pass', which is actually direct shot. Players who can meet crosses and passes, or loose balls first time and hit the net regularly.

And then of course theres technique and driblling for their general touch. Acceleration to run onto loose balls etc Balance to hold off defenders and ride their tackles

I disagree with the people who suggest toni would smack shots into the top corner. Tone down the shot power and the keepers would often save such attempts. But yes I wouldn't put his shot accuracy in the 90's. Late 80's for sure though.

Last edited:
sitdown30 said:
I don’t even think shot accuracy matter that much in the game.

What is shot accuracy anyway? Is it:

a. Ability to determine & shoot accurately to the GK’s uncovered area.
b. Percentage of shots that will hit any area inside the goal posts.
c. Percentage of goals that can be made from certain amount of chances.

In real life:
Strikers like Sheva and Ronaldo have point a quality.
Other strikers like Rooney or Adriano clearly does not have point a quality, but they do have point b quality.

In the game:
I don’t know why but I score more goals with Baptista than Ronaldo as my Central Striker.
Ronaldo seems to shoot it straight at the keepers most of the time (due to his high accuracy?)

it works in conjuction with shot power and shot technique. Although ronaldo should be pretty high in all areas.

YOU SEE GUYS U DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT. AND I'M TIRED O BEING EXPLAINING THIS TO U, I JUST GIVE UP, hOW CAN U TELL ME THAT CHANGING SHOT ACCURACY WONT GIVE ETOO THE ABILITY TO SCORE MORE GOALS LIKE IN REAL LIFE, TAKE A HUNDERD SHOTS TO GOAL WITHOUT AIMING WITH ETOO IN 84 SHOT ACCURACY AND THEN TAKE 100 SHOTS TO GOAL WITH ETOO IN 95 SHOT ACCURACY AND U'LL SEE HOW RIDICULOUS IS UR IDEA ABOUT SHOT ACCURACY, OF COURSE THAT SHOT TECHNIQUE ALSO MATTERS, EVEN SHOT POWER, BUT I DON'T HAVE A BASED TO DO THAT CALCULATION, THATS WHY I ONLY POST THE SHOT ACURACY ONE, BUT READING WHAT U PLF AND UR GIRLFRIEND RUNEDGE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT, I FOUND OUT U GOT NO IDEA ABOUT HOW THE CALCULATIONS FOR THE REAL GAME ARE DONE, AND HOW A SHOT ACCURACY CAN AFFECT IN A PLAYER, SO I WON'T KEEP ARGUING WITH U TWO ANYMORE, IN WOULD BE GLAD TO ARGUE WITH OTHER PEOPLE AND IF THEY HAVE A BETTER SHOT ACCURACY FOR PLAYER AND HAVE ANY IDEA OF HOW TO CALCULATE TECHNIQUE AND SHOT ACCURACY WOULD BE GREAT TO SHARE THAT.

ACCURACY = PRECISION, EXACTNESS

Back
Top Bottom