New style forum

It is nice. Who was the lucky fellow who got their logo idea up there then?

HOLY SHIT! Brian Candel is online!
This is a historic day in Evo-web's life!

It's something to do with the server, I've no idea why it keeps happening but when it gets to around 5 minutes out I ask SG to sort it.

YEAH that pisses me off to lol. But I like the style of the font its really cool
good job Mart.

I thought it looked quite tidy now, are you seeing the new stuff?

I agree its very smooth and very neat, but the problem is when its loading the site the logo of Evo Web always goes to the center of the screen loading longer,
but good job mart did you have any assistance.

juventus11 said:
I agree its very smooth and very neat, but the problem is when its loading the site the logo of Evo Web always goes to the center of the screen loading longer,
but good job mart did you have any assistance.
Ah that's because the advert sometimes takes a while to load, I'll see if I can stop the logo centering. The loading times should be about the same.

I didn't have any assistance except for tutorials etc. for stuff I wasn't up to date on.

Mart good job but is there anything you can do with the Evo Web clock its wrong!

On the main Forum page, the menu that has HOME, FORUMS and ARTICLES isn't in the right position. It's positioned a bit to the left of the page compared to the other pages.

The menu bar is positioned in the same place on IE and Opera. I don't have FireFox here so I can't check.

It is meant to be more left than the main page content, just like the bottom menu bar is off to the right slightly.

overall very nice but i thinking its a fucking desgrace shuting down off topic. i havent been on this forum for a while about a month but i come back and wot do i find off topic has been shut down. it says admin and mods talked and voted that it was out of control. excuse me for making assumptions but i thought mods and admin job was to keep control. so it cant be gunnerglory and co making problems or is it poor moding and admin. then i hear that chris davies (one of the people i respect the most on here)has been demoted. what is going on? how come no one asked the the people who post in off topic. without people posting in these forums it would just be lots of mods and admin thinking and voteing about different topics.

i love this site and hope i dont get in trouble just for voiceing my opions and thoughts

Mart, here's what I'm seeing:

good.png

Back
Top Bottom