New Teams In WE 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioCarrillo

Non-League
29 July 2004
Hi does anybody know anything about the New teams in WE 9, cause it would be great to see some asian clubs just for fun and variety or more americans like Sao Paulo o Santos or the mexicans that have looked so well this past years like Cruz Azul or Chivas de Guadalajara... hell even MLS lol, not only europeans I mean, from around the world... well it would be great... yeah!!!!!!!!!

I'm guessing this will have the same 6 leagues but on the past page, we might get more extra teams like Fenerbahce.

I think there will be new asian national teams , I would like to see also more Portuguese and South American clubs.

There's a rumour that the Faroe Islands are going to be in...

...mind you, I started that rumour.

Im afraid that your rumour will remain so my friend. Dont know why but I dont think we will be seeing new european national teams this time around.

I personally think we'll see Fenerbahce, CSKA Moscow and Shakhtar make an apperance from the European clubs not in game in past version while seeing AEK disappear!

Also Bahrain, Kuwait and hopefully Uzbekistan along with few other Asian teams will be in.

This is by the way all what I THINK will happen not what I want.

@Plumbers , LOL at your rumour and the fact that it was created by you :mrgreen:

Would be great to see Classic Portugal (Eusébio, Jordão, Neno, Paulinho Santos, Jorge Costa, Coluna, Paulo Futre... etc etc) :mrgreen:

Excuse me why Fener and Shahtar in and AEK out?
Is Fener and Shahtar better teams than AEK?Be reasonable and thimk first...

polakis said:
Excuse me why Fener and Shahtar in and AEK out?
Is Fener and Shahtar better teams than AEK?Be reasonable and thimk first...
Yes let's not get emotional about our fav teams here.

Shakhtar and Fenerbahce and in fact CSKA Moscow nowadays are all better teams than AEK, all have bigger transfer budget than AEK and can attract bigger stars but that's not how we rate teams anyways.

We rate them by what they've done in past 2-3 years and whether they're in CL or not and AEK is not while Shakhtar is, CSKA is Uefa Champion and Fenerbahce Turkey champions and can attract pretty big stars and have done so, ones that would never join AEK.

Let me know whenever AEK sign someone with stature of Alex or Ariel Ortega or Anelka okay?? Only Olympiakos could maybe get a past-great player like Rivaldo.

Also what you don't understand is I have nothing against AEK and they used to be my fav Greek team, I said those are my PREDICTIONS for what will happen and Not what I want.

Perhaps you should READ FIRST.

Wow they were in CL for one year...Awesome!!!
And what they did in the past decade to deserve a place instead of AEK.
AEK is on european cups every year.
And who said that a team will be replaced?Konami never do that...
Bu****it.......

The top Greek teams recently are already in WE, PAOK and Olympiakos. They proved it again this year. Fenerbahce is the Turkish champion and has players like Tuncay, Rustu and Alex, where as CSKA won the UEFA cup, and Shakhtar have many big name players like Agahowa, Vorobey, Matuzalem, etc.

You know what ? if konami just makes the option of having empty slots to create new teams than PLF would certainly create the whole greek league for you man !

yeah, well, i saw in a post that many other asin teams were in these game... thats really good, more teams menas more fun, yeah good for konami, I hope for a substancial increse in clubs more asian ok, more european ok, more americans ok but more and more, lets say, in WE 6 there where like 50 clubs then it was like 64 then in we 8 136 lets hope for 200 that woudl be great
And of course I prefer more american teams

Madrileno said:
You know what ? if konami just makes the option of having empty slots to create new teams than PLF would certainly create the whole greek league for you man !
Lol nah c'mon man Marileno, you're too kind ;)

Actually Greek league is not one of my areas of expertise but I do now a fair bit about it and agree with Milanista. If a team had to be removed even though I'd rather NOT have this discussion and couldn't be PES/WE united, I'd choose for it to be AEK.

Their squad is not as good as Pana or Olympiakos not to mention they haven't done shit lately and went bankrupt and bought out by former Atletico player, Nikolaidis.

Fenerbahce on the other hand can always bag huge talents and are a much better team than AEK whether he wants to accept it or not.

Same goes for Shakhtar and CSKA Moscow. Not only better, not only have they achieved more but more transfer budget and with Shakhtar's $250M transfer budget, you'll like see many more big moves to there.

Hell I'd rather have 3 Russian or Turkish teams rather than Greek as long as top 2 Greek are in. Because currently AEK is a far distance at #3 and not as close as they were when Tsiartas and many others were there 4-5 years ago.

Im not kinf PLF im only saying that I thin you are able to create the greek league if you had to....

well I don't think I'd be able to so lets not make me a GOD in leagues where I don't specialize as it will only raise people's expectations ;)

Take care pal.

Ok you are right we must remove all greek teams and put in all the rest teams of Europe.ok?
Are you happy?
We all know that you dislike the greek teams.
Shahtar is better than Aek in overall.OMG what more will i hear from this forum?

Dude you're being an idiot and I'm afraid I can't have a conversation with not intelligent people. There is just no point.

I hate greek league???? Who said that.. you just can't get the thought in your head that CURRENTLY (F u CKk history, but RIGHT now) YES sHakhtar>>>> AEK by FAR!

It's hard to see the team you support and loved from the moment you were born go downhill and lose much stature in European football but if I were you I'd get over it.

Do NOT make generalizations about me and my dislike for certain league especially one that I consider one of the top ones in Europe although nowadays falling behind Russia and Turkey!

If I didn't care, I wouldn't fix up Pana, Olympiakos and AEK athens' data and create new players for them to get the squads more updated than when game came out.

Just grow up and accept facts. I know it ain't easy but it'll help you not make stupid comments like you've done here.

He is right man, nowdays shaktar donez of ukraina have a better squad and they also have a vast budget, in my opinion they will be stronger in a couple of years, like all russian soccer witch is getting bigger and bigger, 3 weeks ago Dynamo Moscow signed the uefa champions league 2004 winners Costinha and Maniche and there are others to follow.

It's Donetsk and Madrileno, don't bother with this guy anymore.

He's just delusional. I brought good reasons why they're bigger and he doesn't want to accept.

If being in CL doesn't count and success in Ukranian/Russian/Turkish league doesn't count and bringing in much higher quality players than AEK can doesn't count if having Chelsea type of transfer budget while AEK is getting bankrupt doesn't count then WHAT DOES? becuase there isn't a single thing that can be used in argument to say AEK >>> Fenerbahce for example.. not a single thing at the moment.

Dude relax a bit. I am not delusional.I know that Shahtar and Fener are now in CL and that we had some problems, but i dont want you to tell everyone that AEK does not deserve to be in the game.Nothing less nothing more.
Konami never deleted a team to add another new.Thats all.
I dont have anything against you...Ok?

Well dude I don't have anything against you or AEK either lol but you just got too personal and offended and were acting like we said AEK sucks.

P.s. I'm entitled to my opinion to say if Fener or Shakhtar are better than AEK.

PLF where u from anyway?Iran?Bahrain? Dont fuck with greeks,you're a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom