New Tournament Starting Up

Dave_Whufc

Conference
22 November 2007
As the last tournament has unfortunately come to a close a new one with more committed players can be started. I am suggesting that we have 8 players. Thats 2 groups of 4 with the top 2 in each group going through for a semi final and final. This will require every player to be committed. The last tournament has shown us 16 is too many :lol: So far I believe:

Myself - Inter
Mosu - Chelsea
Dza - Barca (he had newcastle last tourny, its only fair =) )
Cally - Liverpool
RobertB - Man Utd
Barca - Valencia3
Faz - AC Milan4
Fitzee - Real Madrid

reserves (in case people drop out)
-
-

are interested. If anyone else would like to take part may they please post below with what time they wish to play as.

Thank you :)

~~~ UPDATE ~~~

Group 1
-Fitzee (Team 6)
-Cally (Team 2)
-Robert (Team 8)
-Dave (Team 3) d4vid_c@hotmail.co.uk

Group 2
-Barca (Team 1) FCBarcelona498@hotmail.com
-Dza (Team 4)
-Mosu (Team 7)
- Faz (Team 5) faraz1991@hotmail.com

Numbers are for easier fixturing and to simplify the draw. They are in alphabetical order not order of ability of any kind.

Group 1

Team 3 Played:5 Wins:3 Draws:2 Losses:0 For:18 Against:14 Points:11
Team 2 Played:3 Wins:1 Draws:2 Losses:0 For:12 Against:11 Points:5
Team 8 Played:2 Wins:0 Draws:0 Losses:2 For:3 Against:6 Points:0
Team 6 Played:2 Wins:0 Draws:0 Losses:2 For:3 Against:6 Points:0

Group 2

Team 5 Played:6 Wins:4 Draws:0 Losses:2 For:15 Against:5 Points:12
Team 1 Played:6 Wins:4 Draws:0 Losses:2 For:14 Against:10 Points:12
Team 7 Played:5 Wins:2 Draws:0 Losses:3 For:14 Against:12 Points:6
Team 4 Played:5 Wins:1 Draws:0 Losses:3 For:4 Against:11 Points:3

=========================================DEADLINE========================================
All group matches MUST be played by 27/1/08. (Next Sunday) Thanks =)

Qualified

Each semi final will have a home and away leg. There is NO away goal rule so if after 2 legs the match is a draw, it will go to extra time and penalties :D Group 1 team's will host the first match. Remember, group 2 teams, as you are hosting the last match please set extra time and penalties! Although there is no need to play them if the match is already decided based on both legs!

Cally VS Faz
Dave 9 - 8 Barca

Top 2 from each group will go into the semi finals. We will all play eachother twice, each player been the host once each. =) Lets get these first fixtures played :D

Final

The final will be two legs just like the semi finals, each player will host one game each.

Please play these fixtures as soon as possible. After all these fixtures have been played I will post the next set along with the first group tables. If you would like post your msn and I will put it next to your name for easier contacting. If not then please use this topic and pms. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hey man, put me in, i've really wanted to compete, i'll have AC Milan.

(just to add, next tourny we should have lower teams no? Makes play more interesting i think)

No no, thank you for putting the effort in to make this happen, good job. So how is it going to be organised, i.e. fixtures etc...

Now we have all 8 participants I will organise the groups and fixtures. Reserves are very much welcome in case somebody drops out. Im making the groups now. Will edit the post with more information as soon as im done.

pes rankings is not neccesary, I will do the whole thing on the first post. Please post your results up here =)

you were right, the way ive used of displaying the groups isnt very clear.

Last edited:
vsfaz.jpg

As u can see faz had more of everything:( but football is a funny old game;) and a mistake from his keeper cost him the game, but well played though mate.\\:o/

Lol, good job uploading, but in the end you took the chances, well won.

We didn't have much lag, both from UK so not much.
I'm ready for my next match!!

Last edited:
you around Mosu, send you a pm on here the other day. but i havent heard back from you. if you are free sometime wed afternoon for a game, i will be around.

Mosu if your around wed afternoon, i play our fixture then if you like. Just got a build up of play.com fixtures aswell this week on the night.

Back
Top Bottom