New Tournament Starting Up

will have to by the end of this week as im going to new york. if not by saturday cally hasnt been able to fix his pc i will play faz in the final.

The other semi final hasn't been played yet, and by the looks of it, dave is abroad so ill doubt if this will ever finish, and to think it started so well....

im back now and as soon as this one is finished perhaps another one will start. ready when you are faz

We played the final tonight.

Very good game with some very good goals in it. Final score was:

Faz 4 : 5 Dave

good game Faz =)

And thanks to all for participating! :D

Great game, a couple of teleports but none the less a good performance from both of us.

How the goals went (MILAN LEFT / INTER RIGHT)

0-1
1-1
1-2
2-2
2-3
3-3
3-4
3-5
4-5

My defending was terrible, we both scored good goals, but i let in a few scruffy ones. LOL, dave remember when adriano hit the post and then it bounced and hit the other post. I was lucky.
Not lucky enough in the end. Good passing around in the game, well played mate.

Just to say, i'll be hosting the next tournament, will be up shortly.

Last edited:
who won this then ?, i haven't played the game in a while. Trying to set up a mini league on the board i always go on, but only got 3 members so far who signed up for it.

who won this then ?, i haven't played the game in a while. Trying to set up a mini league on the board i always go on, but only got 3 members so far who signed up for it.

I havent, how do I sign up for it? ;)

hoping to get it going in the next 2 weeks, i can't log on the site at the moment, must be down unless it's my side playing up lol.

Last edited:
Faz you around dude ?? just wondering if your still interested or not. Hoping to get it going next week if i can.

Hey sorry for being so inactive, i've been on tour with my club around the UK. Back now.

Back
Top Bottom