Newcastle United thread

1) im not a moderator in this forum,
2) this is a bloody Newcastle thread, If u want to talk about how man utd are the best team in the whole world, bla, bla, bla, then take it to the man utd thread, as all u're gonna do here is piss people off here.
3) U seem to be the only one offended here as other man utd fans have posted in this thread and didn't reply to my so called offensive posts when if fact u're the one calling me 'bastard', 'bag of shit', etc...
4) I never offended u personally, but in general u lot are glory hunting idiots who flame people if they don't agree with u.
5) U say why do people have all this hate against u man utd supporters. Well it's people with your attitude that that people despise.
6) I think u're sad little twat to come out attacking me after i exposed u for what u are. A glory hunting plastic manc who only posts on these forums when

Mr Bag,

Sometimes a 30yold like me forget's he must be talking tu a under 20 no-pubics kid like you.

You have a lot of certainties about me, which is common in a puberty victim.

I'm not a man u fan, I'm not even and english guy or even living in the UK. I'm just a soccer fan who came here to leave a comment on a soccer game I saw on TV. I got offended, calded scum.

If you were here I would know how to treat you, the same way any bad behaved kid deserves to be treated.

But since you are not here and your father doesn't pay me to educate you I just leave an advice: any time you are in a bad mood like just after the magpies lost, before offending grown ups just go to the nearest bathroom and to that thing you still do 2 or 3 times a day looking to that pic you show off in your avatar, while counting the tiles on the wall.

No patience for children really,

Low level kid.

Mauras said:
Mr Bag,

Sometimes a 30yold like me forget's he must be talking tu a under 20 no-pubics kid like you.

You have a lot of certainties about me, which is common in a puberty victim.

I'm not a man u fan, I'm not even and english guy or even living in the UK. I'm just a soccer fan who came here to leave a comment on a soccer game I saw on TV. I got offended, calded scum.

If you were here I would know how to treat you, the same way any bad behaved kid deserves to be treated.

But since you are not here and your father doesn't pay me to educate you I just leave an advice: any time you are in a bad mood like just after the magpies lost, before offending grown ups just go to the nearest bathroom and to that thing you still do 2 or 3 times a day looking to that pic you show off in your avatar, while counting the tiles on the wall.

No patience for children really,

Low level kid.

If you're not a united fan then u shouldn't have been offended as my comments were made at the united supporters. U keep contradicting yourself mate. try to stick to one story before trying to wind me up as your making yourself look like a complete fool.

Also you say u are a 30 year old but u act as if you are some kind of 12 year old kid calling me a 'no-pubics kid', 'puberty victim', telling to jack off to my avatar. What's the matter, can't rise to a mature argument so u come here blurting cheap shots left, right, and centre? :l

U have nothing really valid to say so stop wasting my time trying to make me look stupid as all u are doing is making yourself out to be a complete idiot.

Dont make me lock the Geordie thread for being Off-Topic guys ;) As much as it would pain me too do so ill do it :D

BoroBoyz said:
Dont make me lock the Geordie thread for being Off-Topic guys ;) As much as it would pain me too do so ill do it :D

U'd kill yourself for doing so would u boro :l

Back to topic then coz a certain mod is getting to be a pain up where the sun don't shine :mrgreen:

Next up it partizan at home with a 1-0 lead. i reckon we got a very good chance of going through so long as the defence get their arses in gear. Lets hope Bel and Woody get back in time after their injuries. If we get through this, that's another 15mil in the kitty :D

im going to try and put this back on topic.

Toon,Toon toon army.

Done.

I actually think Newcastle will struggle and if they play like they did against Man Utd then they will get pumped. :mrgreen:

Why doesn't Bobby Robson play Hugo Viana who cost them £10 million or whatever it was? :roll:

Because he doesn't fit into the team at all, he isn't a left-winger, he isn't a defensive midfielder... he's a creative midfielder who would be better suited to Italy or Spain. As much as I love the guy, he's been one hell of a waste of money.

We need to start playing 5 in midfield.

Hoogen said:
We need to start playing 5 in midfield.

What we need right now.......playing 3 in defence :roll: It's bad enough we're shit with 4 u want to take out one and put in a midfieler? it's a good idea mind u but it's not suited for the prem. italy or spain maybe but not the prem.

I think our defence really is shit.We need a Cannavarro or a Nesta.Or attacking play is first class we have to many class midfielders and Strikers

Nobby Solano
Gary Speed
Laurent Robert
Jermain Jenas
Kieran Dyer
Lee Bowyer
Hugo Viana

Alan Shearer
Craig Bellamy
Shoma Amieobi
Carl Cort
Michael Chopra

We have too many!

Sort your avator out Gairn. Too big

***Ignore now - sorted - cheers mate***

I dont rate Woodgate to be honest. Everyone goes on like he's sh*thot but he's never really impressed me that much. We humped you 6-2 when he was playing and he looked useless. Well, at least he's better than Bramble. He is the sorryest excuse of a defender I've seen in my life. What a f*ckin disgrace. If he gets considered for England, we have serious problems.

Who is that in your avatar Gnairn3?

The Alan Shearer one was much better.

Zico i have done some changing it was Jon Drummond the 100 m runner and now it is the chilli peppers.I love em.I tell you what if Shearer scores more than 5 goals in the first 5 games i will change it to the shearer one.How many has he scored?He has scored 3 so he needs more than 5 goals.So 3 more goals in 3 games you can do it Shearer.I will post in this thread when he scores and how many he needs.The avatar could come back.Shearer 3 goals in 3 games.You can do it! :roll:

Gnairn3 said:
Zico i have done some changing it was Jon Drummond the 100 m runner and now it is the chilli peppers.I love em.I tell you what if Shearer scores more than 5 goals in the first 5 games i will change it to the shearer one.How many has he scored?He has scored 3 so he needs more than 5 goals.So 3 more goals in 3 games you can do it Shearer.I will post in this thread when he scores and how many he needs.The avatar could come back.Shearer 3 goals in 3 games.You can do it! :roll:

Your good at maths Gnairn3! :mrgreen:

i just done my homework.I have a calculator and i know how to use it.

markd2k3 said:
He's scored 3 in 2 :roll:
2 against Leeds, 1 against Man Utd.
Nice watching of the Newcastle games ;)

Just give the guy a break mark, he's only a young pup. ;)

newcastle didnt make it to champions league .........................................

woooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

erm, neither did liverpool misfit ;)

i'm feelin for ya baggsy, but least your boys will still be in europe.

Back
Top Bottom