Newcastle United thread

ha ha, on second thoughts then baggsy hope ya get knocked out in the 1st round, spurs fans would give anything to have a run at the european worthless cup and if thats ya attitude then your lot deserve to be out. . . . newcastle thinking they're to big for the uefa cup, whateva next?

loz said:
ha ha, on second thoughts then baggsy hope ya get knocked out in the 1st round, spurs fans would give anything to have a run at the european worthless cup and if thats ya attitude then your lot deserve to be out. . . . newcastle thinking they're to big for the uefa cup, whateva next?

Sorry mate, i didn't want to come off as sounding like that. take it from my perspective, after hoping all summer that we will get in the CL and after that 1-0 away win at a very harsh yugoslav stadium we were almost certain to go thru, then loose it in a flash. How would you feel?

Damn were out!Rangers got further than us!I am annoyed.Damn you Sheare the avatar looks certain not to come back.I am still wearing my Newcastle strip in proud.We will win the Uefa cup.

Gnairn3 said:
We will win the Uefa cup.
tz.sahaf.jpg

To be honest, i don't rate the UEFA cup and never did. But i'm only giving my personal opinion. The UEFA Cup in my opinion me feels too much like a 'best of the rest' or 'poor man's CL'.

Mr.Baggs said:
How would you feel?

glad to have got out of yugoslavia - is that really what they are called these days? - alive.

serioulsy tho, where were u three/four years ago, still reeling from the Gullit era, thats where and i kno Sir Bobby will get it right in the end, at least this way ya might not have to play so many games and be fresher than the other title challengers.

fine we wont challenge for the prem for sure.We can win the Fa cup or uefa.

loz said:
Mr.Baggs said:
How would you feel?

glad to have got out of yugoslavia - is that really what they are called these days?

Right, i mean Serbia & Montenegro. Forgot they reverted back to there country's name.

loz said:
serioulsy tho, where were u three/four years ago, still reeling from the Gullit era, thats where and i kno Sir Bobby will get it right in the end, at least this way ya might not have to play so many games and be fresher than the other title challengers.

I hope so, i just can't believe we aren't through and the likes of AEK athens and Sparta are :(

i just cant Believe it man man u and now this we needed at least 2 or 3 new players this season a striker coz if it ant super sir alan shearer its no one someone decent to partner woodgate and someone to replace that wa*ker robert he really gets on my wick the most selfish player the world has ever seen !!!!!

hey geordies,look!even the newcastle player(robert?extreme right)is takin zico's suggestion and having a wank when all's not well.............

Newcastle_SF.jpg

look to the heavens and have yourself a wank!

Dazza. said:
It could have been so different! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Group F

Real Madrid (Spa)
FC Porto (Por)
Olympique Marseille (Fra)
Newcastle United (Eng)

If only Dazza! :mrgreen:

Im sure this has cheered Baggsy up no end. :mrgreen:

Graeme said:
lovely!

we had a better season than Newcastle, they didnt get into the CL either did we, but we won the Worthington

:D

losers! :P lol

so i take it u r a scouse knobhead. how can u say u's had a better season. u's went through half the season without hardly winning and even when u got sum points on the board u's were still shit. i admit we r shit for not qualifying but at least we didn't get knocked out of a shitty hillbillie group last season.

dreskids said:
i admit we r shit for not qualifying but at least we didn't get knocked out of a shitty hillbillie group last season.

youre right,ya just got knocked the fuck out by a shitty hillbillie group this season.............you'll never win anything,nothing at all..........

im Irish, im no scouse, i support Liverpool

You didnt win anything, and wont win anything in the near future

your clearly an absolute idiot

Idiot - A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

Graeme said:
Idiot - A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

1 : a person affected with idiocy; especially : a feebleminded person having a mental age not exceeding three years and requiring complete custodial care
2 : a foolish or stupid person

Misfit said:
hey geordies,look!even the newcastle player(robert?extreme right)is takin zico's suggestion and having a wank when all's not well.............

Newcastle_SF.jpg

look to the heavens and have yourself a wank!

Haha

Robert looks like he's in clowd 9! :mrgreen:

an irish liverpool fan. glory seeker perhaps? at least i support my local team. u really r a fucking idiot aren't u? u probably know shit all about football. u hav sumthing against mentally ill people? cos if u do ur the 1 with the real problem. how about u get a real view on football the game and reply when u hav sum common sense.

Robert was always renouned for a good wank on the pitch!Robert you dirty prick.

which players missed at the penalty shoot outs? and did solano play?

Why didn't they let JJ take one of the pens? if he was playing of course.

Zico said:

Do you not remember his miss against Chelsea in pre season, Robson was vexed after that one so I reckon he's been axed from taking pens........

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Zico said:

Do you not remember his miss against Chelsea in pre season, Robson was vexed after that one so I reckon he's been axed from taking pens........

Yeah i know!!

I was just saying it as a joke Vann. :mrgreen:

JJ scored 1 of our pens against belgrade and dyer scored against chelsea in the shootouts. the reason robert didn't take 1 is probably cos he'd miss as he already has done twice.

Back
Top Bottom