Newcastle United thread

I put £20 on Liverpool qualifying for Champs League at 6/4 when news about Woodgate's injury arose....

I recomend that bet if odds are similar and Jaw Dees only have to draw one of their next 2 games then get beat by the Scousers

or maybe you don't wanna 'ere that ere' ;)

think about it no-lose situation 8)

jamie_mack said:
Whats that?

I think it was the sound of Newcastle fans putting away their sunglasses and getting back into Boro's successful shadow ;) :mrgreen:

I've just read on sky sports that bowyer is being linked to a move to villa for 2 million squid.

I'd like to know wtf has happened to him?

He was one of the best midfielders in England not so long ago.

fenian said:
I've just read on sky sports that bowyer is being linked to a move to villa for 2 million squid.

I'd like to know wtf has happened to him?

He was one of the best midfielders in England not so long ago.
but he can't peform well in Newcastle :(

super mick mcarthy said:
uefa cup, your having a laugh

*Hi-Fives Mick* :D

super mick mcarthy said:
Boro said:
nufc_shearer said:
but he can't peform well in Newcastle :(

Like newcastle in france? :-({|=

uefa cup super mick

do you even know what that is?

as for boro

we will see how far u get next season

garyrob said:
as for boro

Sorry i do believe we've won a cup this season and you havent.

Have you ever seen a Geordie lift a cup?
Have you ever seen a Geordie lift a cup?
Have you ever seen a Geordie? Ever seen a Geordie?
Ever seen a Geordie lift a cup! 'Av Ya Fuck!

;) :mryellow:

*Starts singing*Stevie gerrard!!!! stevie gerrard!!!

do you want us to bring you back any duty free's?

uefa cup super mick

do you even know what that is?

as for boro

yeah, its the mickey mouse cup ;)

which you might not even be playing in next season

and your the worst fans in the country according to Sir Bobby

look in the sky mate, see the black clouds moving in?

Shall we win shall we win shall we win a cup for you?
Shall we win a cup for you!

Let the good times ROLL! ;) :)

On a more serious point where are you guys? You should be voicing your opinions, telling us to shut the fook up, and saying how your gonna beat the Saints and the 'Pool...

On a more serious point where are you guys? You should be voicing your opinions, telling us to shut the fook up, and saying how your gonna beat the Saints and the 'Pool...

becuase they know they wont, they have to beat southampton away (they havent won there since the early 1970's) and they have to beat a Liverpool side that to be honest looks much better than they do

:D :D :D

We got a chance and if it wasn't for the amount of injuries we have we would probably have been in a better posisition to get the champs league spot.
Boro fans can go and die somewhere. One cup doesn't make up for the fact boro are cr*p. The only reason you won the cup was because arsenal couldn't be arsed putting a decent team out. Well i suppose you're good at taking penalties aswell.

R Dubua said:
We got a chance and if it wasn't for the amount of injuries we have we would probably have been in a better posisition to get the champs league spot.
Boro fans can go and die somewhere. One cup doesn't make up for the fact boro are cr*p. The only reason you won the cup was because arsenal couldn't be arsed putting a decent team out. Well i suppose you're good at taking penalties aswell.

We could say if it wasnt for the amount of injuries we've got to our defence (having one fit CB) we'd be up there challenging for 4th (being only a few points off it 3 games ago). Injuries arent an excuse its part of the game. As for us being crap least we've won something mate. Newcastle fans would love to have a trophy in the cabinet. Anyway at this rate we'll be in Europe next season and you wont be ;)

Comon mate you gotta laugh :D

phew at least we have europe next season

now lets get this into perspective

kieron dyer came out in press and said players have underperformed

i also think its time us toon fans stepped back and had a look at where we really are

5th place is not a disappointing season
yes we may have sneaked 4th if not for injuries but there was never any danger of us unsettling top 3

you cant compete with someone spending money for fun and we were always well behind man u and arsenal

personally i think the way forward is to adopt a man u approach and try and breed a team of local youngsters who would die for the club

players like viana and robert and to a lesser extent jenas,bramble and dyer are not passionate enough for the toon

I'm looking forward to next season now. Finishing in 5th could have been a blessing in disguise. We aren't gonna be tired because of Champs League footy, and the new players are showing signs of settling in. Ameobi is progressing every game these days, and the youth element are looking hungry. Proffesional heads at the club like Speed, Shearer, and Sir Bobby will keep everyone cool and focused for next term. I'm feeling confident. But isn't that standard for a geordie?

People shouldn't be allowed to come in the toon thread just to slag them off. Unless you are Arsenal, Chelsea, Man United or Liverpool, and I don't mean a supporter I mean the actual clubs, you have no right. 5th best team in the country out of hundreds, go away and have a think.

What the hell is happening at Newcastle! We are constantly linked with players over seasons but never seem to get them. We were after Alan Smith for most of the season but never seemed bothered to go for him, now it looks like Kluivert will be joining Boro. We need to spend serious money to get a champions league place next season.

truth is there is no money to spend unless we sell first

Stuart said:
Sunderland are not going to be in the premiership next season. Its so emotional, it really does bring a tear to my japs eye.
im sure all of the 'big clubs' will miss you in the champions league as well

Back
Top Bottom