Newcastle United thread

Bobby might have said that but as far as I'm concerned he's the manager and if he'd said I don't want him playing against us then that would have been written in te contract.

I think it's a case of "I know best" from Sir Bob, who obviously thought Lua Lua could pose no threat to us but you just knew it was going to happen didn't you??

At the moment we are poor on the field and the PR off the field isn't any better. The club seems to be treating the fans as mugs.

Anyway as I've probably stated in a previous thread I won't be going back to St. James until Vianna is off the books as not a single penny of my money is going to pay that gutless wonders wages.

Thing is we're still 4th, shows how bad the rest are !!!

Really i am pretty amazed we are still in 4th place as u have said. The rest of the league is playing poor too. No teams seem to be grabbing hold of others miss fortunes apart from arsenal, man u and chelsea. Arsenal now like 20 points ahead of us when last season we weren't to far behind at this point and still had a chance. Arsenal have won the league now and newcastle better get a win at home against valerenga as the seem a third rate team based on the first half performance in the ist leg. That really should have been a easy win and now boro have a cup it makes it even worse.

please can anybody tell me the name of that song that is everytime before newcastles matches?just before kick off.

lol @ Stuart

Would love nothing better than a Necastle v Celtic final.

What a game

Think Celtic would shade it though ;-)

Anyways! - Just how good is Shearer!!!??!!, Get it right up that dutch twat Gullit

A good result and all that but really how bad were we in the first half.

No doubt we're in the quarter finals now but I wouldn't mind seeing some decent football being played.

As for Mallorca's keeper was he worse than Valerenga's ???

I think we have a good chance against Auxerre or PSV, if we play like we did in the second half against Mallorca.

PSV are out of sorts at he moment

they have faded badly in dutch league

star man Arjen Robben is out for 2 months and kezman has lost his form

i would fancy us strongly against PSV

small matter of mallorca 2nd leg though

yeh super game, watched it all, Big Al was on top form, have to admit Robert pulled off a cracker of a dive, just give him a wetsuit & snorkel and he's complete,lol. Not that I complained about the decision :)

Blutig Shearer immer Kerbe. Sie nicht sehen ihm d gesamt
Spiel und dann er Kerbe mit ein Überschrift aus nichts. Dies Mann
können nicht sein kontrolliert über 90 minute!

:mrgreen:

'Bloody Shearer always scores. You don't see him the entire game and then he scores with a header out of nothing. This man cannot be controlled over 90 minutes.'

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Injured:-
Dyer
Bellamy
Jenas
Woodgate

Suspended:-
O'Brien

Old:-
Shearer

The 4 injured lads could be out for the rest of the season. Bye Bye UEFA cup? Bye Bye 4th spot? We'll see...
:)

Back
Top Bottom