Newcastle United thread

G

Gnairn3

I dont think there is one so here goes.I like Partick Thistle but iam also mad for Newcaslte like Zico is mad for Arsenal and the sheep.Ihave been to St James Park once and it is massive.We beat Sporting a lokeren of Belgium 1-0 in the intertoto cup.This was the biggest attendance for an intertoto cup match.35000.

Well i doubt there are many toon army ppl but well i wanna hear what you think about the 3rd best team in England and our rise from the crappieness of Guillit and Dalglish.I think we could win the premership and do well in Europe.Do you agree?Talk about Newcastle and please stay on topic.

Nah your hopes will fall to pieces when the Boro beat you on the 18th of October at the Riverside! :mrgreen:

Was thinking of starting one but got put off as I think we're the only newcaslte supporters here. i haven't read any posts in the footy section recently of anyone u supporters the mags.

BoroBoyz said:
Nah your hopes will fall to pieces when the Boro beat you on the 18th of October at the Riverside! :mrgreen:

Let's hope u don't get any injuries and snow at the same time ;)

Well thanx bagsy you are a toon too.Good stuff well i have opened this thread because we are a huge club.Middelsboring were once better than us,as were The Mackens but we are by far the best North East Club .

Mr.Baggs said:
BoroBoyz said:

Let's hope u don't get any injuries and snow at the same time ;)

Oh the weather outside is frightful!
But the Boro are so delightful!
Since there's no place too go!
LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW!
:mrgreen:

Nah it promises to be a good match. Credit where credit is due Newcastle are a damn good team, good look to them just please dont win anything as ill never hear the end of it on the Century football phone in form Malcolm McDonald!

Gnairn3 said:
Well thanx bagsy you are a toon too.Good stuff well i have opened this thread because we are a huge club.Middelsboring were once better than us,as were The Mackens but we are by far the best North East Club .

No need to state te obvious. we are the sh*t in the north!

Anyway, i hope JJ gets a crack at first team against the mancs. he's been playing well lately and to be honest we lack that bit of creativity without him. i'd also like to see more of Ameobi as he's turning out to be one hell of a forward.

Sadly i think robert is lacking that bit of heart when putting on a mag shirt. is it me or does he seem a bit lazy on the field and when he does get the ball all he seems to want to do is shoot (badly mind u) at goal :x

i think 'The Toon' are many a people's 2nd favourite club, especially since mad Sir Bobby has been there.

last years CL campaign, much like their league form was full of highs and lows, of extremes, lets hope there are more highs than lows this time round, except when they play the mighty Spurs ;) 8)

Laurent Robert is a greedy bastard. I watched the Leeds match, and all Robert seemed to contribute were a few poor corners and loads of dodgy long rangers. He didn't seem to be much of a team player.

Who's the player that you most want to leave Baggsy? 4-4-2 raised the question in this month's mag for all the teams.

markd2k3 said:
Laurent Robert is a greedy bastard. I watched the Leeds match, and all Robert seemed to contribute were a few poor corners and loads of dodgy long rangers. He didn't seem to be much of a team player.

Who's the player that you most want to leave Baggsy? 4-4-2 raised the question in this month's mag for all the teams.

Robert all the way. he's a lazy and, as u said greedy bastard. don't get me wrong, his got skill and on a good day can give a blinder of a performance but he's not a team play and all he seems to want to do is dribble, shoot, dribble, shoot.

If i was instead of bobby i'd have sent him packing ages ago.

1-0 HT! Manc scum are going down! Referee so far has been aweful. Come the end of the match we will get all 3 points! and this without Bel and Woody. :D

markd2k3 said:
Well, they collapsed :(

Same old shit :l I can't believe how much the ref was tilting to united's side! bloody hell, every tackle and nugde was a foul. it was fuckin ridiculous! Manc scum are fuckin cheats and that's it.

To be fair we really missed Bel up front and the wingbacks were horrible today. Ameobi also didn't have the best of games but i still can't believe how dyer and chopra could have missed those sitters. Not to mention Robert was his usual lazy self. I still don't know why sir bobby inisits on playing JJ as a sub. he's is so good in central midfield :roll: .

you can only be joking Mr. Baggs.

Shearer goal was an uncalled foul over Silvestre, surely he colapsed also due to bad footwork but a striker cannot grab a defender like that.

That was the first.

Second, the ofense over giggs that should got the Newcastle player sent off and a very dangerous free kick. Giggs was completely unmarked, was got from behind with only the keeper ahead, magpie miles from touching the ball.

About the Nistelrooy stuff I don't think it was a foul (penalty) although the guy on the telly said it was. I don't think so.

Now you might find 2 or 3 challenges were the ref made a mistake against newcastle but if you compare a handful of midfield challenges with such important events you must be joking.

Cristiano did 2 sweet moves in the only 2 times he got good balls. Promising kid, I've been telling you all along...

It all came up to a good 1st half, 50/50, and United coming in strong in the second, with to many mistakes from newcastle.

damn newcastle are just plain hopeless.totally collapsed in the second half.why the hell even play titus bramble??the guy is a joke and should seriously lose weight.was it 6mill odd for him?what a waste of money!

Come the end of the match we will get all 3 points! and this without Bel and Woody.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...... :oops:

Newcastle are pure s***e,as a Man U fan i dread going to St James Park but not anemore..you wouldnt have thought there was 40 odd thousand screaming Geordies there today would ya s :mrgreen:

Was Deffo a foul on Silvestre but all the anti Man u Scumbags on here wont ever see it that way but it dont matter aneways even though O Bignose O Brian should have been sent off,Captain keane strolled the game and controlled it with immense Ease:)..and Ruud just keeps going n going n going :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

U manc scum are all the same, u fucking think every goal u score is legit and every goal u concede is cheating. Renie was clearly favouring u with fouls. at points i couldn't believe some of his decisions, totally ridiculous.

Yeah i know what you mean about the ref Baggsy, but i think you would have got beat anyway. I just can't believe how bad you played in the second-half, it really could have been 6-1 to Man Utd.

Zico said:
Yeah i know what you mean about the ref Baggsy, but i think you would have got beat anyway. I just can't believe how bad you played in the second-half, it really could have been 6-1 to Man Utd.

Then again it could have been 3-2 to us hadn't chopra and dyer miss those sitters. I guess in footy u never know :roll:

Mr.Baggs said:
Zico said:

Then again it could have been 3-2 to us hadn't chopra and dyer miss those sitters. I guess in footy u never know :roll:

Whats up with Bowyer? he just isn't the same player that he was at Leeds.

give him time to settle in. on the other hand robert has had time to settle in and if i was boss, i'd give him the boot after another lazy performance like that. and don't get me started on griffin and hughes.

I really enjoyed it when Uriah Rennie sent Alex Ferguson to the stands. :mrgreen:

hey, I'm not Man Utd Scum mister Bag and I would apreciate some respect.

I'm a foreign fan who whatched the game, I was just pointing out what was plain obvious: in what it was important decisions, hot spots and situations it was the magpies who got the benefict. Wheather you can handle it or not the Shearer goal WAS a foul and the Giggs challenge WAS a sent off and a hotspot freekick.

Newcastle started well but lost it completely in the second.

About titus I don't agree the critics. I didn't know the guy, he surely is a fat lady but he played very well and stopped a lot of difficult situations against newcastle.

If you wanna refer crap refer o' shea. How does that guy get a place in the first 11 of man utd specially at left back is beyond me.

Mr.Baggs said:
U manc scum are all the same, u fucking think every goal u score is legit and every goal u concede is cheating.

Mauras said:
Wheather you can handle it or not the Shearer goal WAS a foul and the Giggs challenge WAS a sent off and a hotspot freekick.

I rest my case :roll:

Mauras said:
If you wanna refer crap refer o' shea. How does that guy get a place in the first 11 of man utd specially at left back is beyond me.

Don't know how you can say that mate, he's done a great job at left back for Man Utd.

Zico said:
Mauras said:

Don't know how you can say that mate, he's done a great job at left back for Man Utd.

And for his country. And calling yuorself a foreign fan generally means your a manc :mrgreen:

BoroBoyz said:
Zico said:
Mauras said:

And for his country. And calling yuorself a foreign fan generally means your a manc :mrgreen:

And a glory hunter. Why else would a foreigner support the manure shit.

Back
Top Bottom