Newcastle United Thread

big sam will take us back were we belong at the top end of the table too often we have been let down season in and

season out in the past and blackburn was the final nail in the coffin thats why no one stayed at the end on saturday

empty season ticket wallets were all over the pitch to try and get a message across,players were booed of and there

was a hour protest outside the ground singing taxi for roeder and other chants towards the board , we buy our replica

tops , spend 500 pounds on season tickets fill a 52,000 seater every week , follow them all over filling our

allocations with as many as were alloud and we get nothing . bring on big sam ;)

Nice to see positive comments from jack about our fans etc , considering we aint wont nothing for over 35 years ;)

Last edited:
Erm, I'm not actually a Newcastle supporter, and I also hate Sam Allardyce (for reasons why see HERE). So I disagree completely with everything you just said. :mryellow:

Yeah, sorry about that mate.
Often happens to the best of us that you see a poster in a certain thread or a certain avatar and you assume things :lol:

M.Owen makes me sick!!!i used to like him but with the recents events i begin to dislike him.What's wrong with this guy?nearly 2 years injured,the only thing he cares is to walk away from Newcastle and play for England!!!!instead of improving his fitness he 's gonna play a stupid game with England B!:roll:
Mikael Don't you think you owne Newcatle something??

Ps hope to see Big sam trains newcastle,as i'm sure with him Newcastle will challenge for the CL

M.Owen makes me sick!!!i used to like him but with the recents events i begin to dislike him.What's wrong with this guy?nearly 2 years injured,the only thing he cares is to walk away from Newcastle and play for England!!!!instead of improving his fitness he 's gonna play a stupid game with England B!:roll:
Mikael Don't you think you owne Newcatle something??

Ps hope to see Big sam trains newcastle,as i'm sure with him Newcastle will challenge for the CL

Isnt the fact that he gets more game time good for Newcastle Utd aswell as England? It can only improve his sharpness and match fitness.

Isnt the fact that he gets more game time good for Newcastle Utd aswell as England? It can only improve his sharpness and match fitness.

yes maybe you're right;) but i hope to see him soon liking his futur with the Toon

:lol: At least he's got a sense of humour, and explains that it's his agent that's the wanker, not Owen himself (he's never been the kind of lad that causes a fuss, he's always been loyal, so I've been really confused seeing all these reports of him "wanting to leave").

I sort of feel sorry for Owen. If he stays - which I can't see him doing if he wants to progress his career - the reality is that a world class player will be stuck in a team that is mid table at best, and looks to stay in that position unless some kind of miracle happens on Tyneside.

He will probably stay though I suppose. He's a great bloke, and will no doubt want to give the fans there something to cheer about finally.

Sam gets Toon job at 3hr lunch

SAM ALLARDYCE was handed the Newcastle job yesterday after a secret three-hour lunch with Freddy Shepherd. -The Sun

Welcome Sam??:applause: :shock:

Balls. I have to hate Newcastle now, and I really really don't want to. You bastard Sam. :(

Here's hoping the bungs don't get you docked points.

As much as I dislike the slobbering bung merchant that is big Sam, this will be a great move for both parties. If anyone can make them a success it's probably him. You have to say that Newcastle are a huge club, with so much potential it's untrue. I hope they can do well under Allardyce, because those loyal fans are long overdue a decent season.

Prefer Sunderland myself. I was always impressed with how many fans they took everywhere(and Roy Keane is there). I think they can overtake Newcastle as the biggest in the North East.

As much as I dislike the slobbering bung merchant that is big Sam, this will be a great move for both parties. If anyone can make them a success it's probably him. You have to say that Newcastle are a huge club, with so much potential it's untrue. I hope they can do well under Allardyce, because those loyal fans are long overdue a decent season.

Yeah agree i'd like to see them challenge the big 4 and i think with big sam they can definitely realize that

Last edited:
I wouldnt say it a done deal yet he doesnt want to leave the North West and now with Pearce gone! hes just been stalling with you boys waiting for city to come in...:)

Ok maybee i was wrong just heard theres a press conference at 1pm at your place tomorrow! Unless your getting Pearce... ;)

Prefer Sunderland myself. I was always impressed with how many fans they took everywhere(and Roy Keane is there). I think they can overtake Newcastle as the biggest in the North East.

:lol: :lol: sunderland 1-4 newcastle 05/06 season sunderland had half stadium in there , go in your glory suporting thread and piss of from here all you do is comment sarcastically on everything someone says you dont know nothing about newcastle , oh and your support was absolutely dreadful at the final yesterday :lol:

I'm in the glory hunting thread now... unless you can explain to me where 40,000 fans were hiding when you were in the old Div. 4.

Another quick point. You say I 'don't know nothing about Newcastle'. That's a double negative which means that I know something

Last edited:
:lol: this is a glory supporting thread is it , i dont see anything on tyneside to make newcastle a glory hunting team , and your talking about old div 4 ,man u wudnt get fans if they were like us now never mind division 4 , do u think man united would attract 52,000 fans without no tropheys for 50 years and finishing low down as we do at the moment i very much doudt that :mryellow: . if shearer takes over as man city boss i think manchester city could overtake man united as the biggest club in the area , :lol: thats the diference between sunderland and newcastle

Last edited:
You're forgetting when Man Utd got relegated in 1973. We still had the biggest crown in England even then. It also took 19 more years to win the league and we still had the biggest crowd most seasons.

:lol: shut up you idiot ,:lmao: man city your having a joke there arnt you they are one of the worst sets of fans in the premier league only filled there stadium against man u all season .

So how does that make us the worse at least when we do turn up we dont sit in silence or disapear as soon as the oposition score a goal! What happened to all these 50k when you played Az alkamr in the uefa cup this year (28000)! And in the pre Keegan era your gates were down to well below 30k Plus the fact you dont really have any local competition Sunderland 15miles away boro 40miles away, when all us northwest teams have 6 Premierleague teams within a 40 mile radius to compete with for a fan base! Newcastle fansbeing the best is just a myth created by the press. In my own expirence the best fans iv come accros have been Pompey and West Brom they seriously never shut up great fans!

I'm in the glory hunting thread now... unless you can explain to me where 40,000 fans were hiding when you were in the old Div. 4.

Good lord, thats unbelievably wrong.

Firstly Newcastle have never been in that division.

Secondly, when they were in the second division they had the biggest crowds in that division. The season before we went up at one point we were third bottom and pulling in 32,000.

Compare that to most teams in the premier league now and consider how bad we were to be close to division 3 football.

Sunderland only have a big following at the minute as they are successfull and winning. Even this season, when their supposed to be having their best season in years, the stadium of light wasnt full and most of the season had 10,000 + empty seats.

You get much bigger ticket allocations in division one for away teams as generally the home team cannot fill their stadium. When Newcastle were last in division, they regularly took over 10,000 away with them.

If you still think newcastle have glory hunting fans consider this - what glory have they been going to the match for, we aint won nothing in over 50 years and for the last ten years, excluding one or two season under bobby robson, we have played dreadfull football.

We are now a mid table team and average 12th or 13 in the league, yet still get 52,000. Can you tell me anyone outside of Man Utd in the premier league who would do this?

Last edited:
North west fans are best. United, City, Liverpool and Everton.

Please actually look into what crowds Man City got in the 1st division.

Them being good loyal fans is a complete falicy

Also look at the population of Manchester and Liverpool compared to Newcastle. The North West is much more heavily populated than the North East.

Liverpool has almost three times as many people as Newcastle and Manchester has more than double.

Last edited:
So how does that make us the worse at least when we do turn up we dont sit in silence or disapear as soon as the oposition score a goal! What happened to all these 50k when you played Az alkamr in the uefa cup this year (28000)! And in the pre Keegan era your gates were down to well below 30k Plus the fact you dont really have any local competition Sunderland 15miles away boro 40miles away, when all us northwest teams have 6 Premierleague teams within a 40 mile radius to compete with for a fan base! Newcastle fansbeing the best is just a myth created by the press. In my own expirence the best fans iv come accros have been Pompey and West Brom they seriously never shut up great fans!

look i carnt be arsed to talk about complete shit , yous have dreadful support weather your winning or losing , you carnt fill your stadium for a premier league match so im hardley gonna talk about a competition like the uefa cup in when he have been playing shit and its a competition that not many people like anyways we have higher expectations than the uefa cup dont talk to me about uefa cup crowds when you carnt get them in for the premier league ,

people just find excuses to call our support shit were as if you think back how many years 50 is without success you will easily relise if our support was shit we wudnt be there today its as simple as that can u give me a gd reason why 52,000 people turn up every season ?? we wuda been gone along time ago .

Newcastle fans being the best is not a myth its there for u to see man united didnt take 15,000 fans to the san siro for there semi final clash like newcastle did in the group stage and celtic took that many aswell .

man united fans are lucky they have a good team to win things for but over 50% of them are there because they do win things if they were in our state no one else in the country wud fill 52,000 seats .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom