Newcastle United Thread

Maybee thats because Man Yoo wernt given 15000 tickets to take to Milan.... Funny when we were in the lower leagues we managed to average more than 28000 out of 32000 what did you get again?

Div 1 92/93 29048
Div 2 91/92 21012
Div 2 90/91 16879

Higher expectation than the UEFA cup lol! well that makes the fans not turning up alright then....

Dude our support has been under par to say the least since we moved stadiums but at least i can admit it! Even your own fanzines go aboout the atmosphere being dire at st james this season! Its all a myth big club want to be....

Last edited:
well interesting Viduka is on his way,i wonder now who's on his waay out owen.?Martins??I'm sure when Big sam had his chat with Owen,owen didn't clearly say he'll stay..

Seems he is set for a medical tomorrow morning at West Ham after a £7m fee was agreed; £500k above West Ham's first offer.

I think it will turn out to be a good signing for us as we'd give him a lot more freedom than he had at St James' where he was used far too defensively imo.

And Newcastle stinks of shit too :D

Yup you know dont u because your in japan you coon shut your shit dick head and fucking keep away .

and parker to west ham , tbh hes done fuk all this season but i would of liked to seen allerdyce shape him up ,

8M return anyways he made it clear he missed london so send him back we dont need players who have no desire to play and if owen still uncertain id sell him aswell

Yup you know dont u because your in japan you coon shut your shit dick head and fucking keep away .

and parker to west ham , tbh hes done fuk all this season but i would of liked to seen allerdyce shape him up ,

8M return anyways he made it clear he missed london so send him back we dont need players who have no desire to play and if owen still uncertain id sell him aswell

Couple of things mate:

It's £7m and i'd say he has been one of the only players at your club that has shown some fight and desire.
True what you say about Allardyce shaping him up... but looks like we are going to have that chance now :D

Okay, I'll give you the benefit... maybe it doesn't stink now, but it did last time I was there about 3 years ago.

Seriously, do you think your style is going to change a lot to Bolton's ugly football and if it does, what would be most important to you... winning stuff or nice football?

man i dont know about this move for parker.. West Ham made horrible use of a player who was immense in the Champions league for liverpool.. Sort of similiar players, and yet mascherano couldnt get games for west ham..

Okay, I'll give you the benefit... maybe it doesn't stink now, but it did last time I was there about 3 years ago.

Seriously, do you think your style is going to change a lot to Bolton's ugly football and if it does, what would be most important to you... winning stuff or nice football?

well tbh ya need mixture of team who grinds out results when we play shit and games wen we play goosd then success will follow . and back to parker , maybes he was decent but he says he got stick from our fans , reason beacuse he stuk his fingers up to them sometime this season when we were playing absolutley horrendus and for me he never a captain mate . get rid of who dont want to be here

First thing you've got to do is become difficult to beat. You've got to make teams worried about going to Newcatle again like a few years ago. At the moment, I still feel that you're there for the taking.

First thing you've got to do is become difficult to beat. You've got to make teams worried about going to Newcatle again like a few years ago. At the moment, I still feel that you're there for the taking.

that'll never change while they've got titus in their back 4.......

aye didn't know that until i saw it posted on another forum that wigan are signing him

makes those 6 points that little bit easier next season :)

I don't think Joey Barton will be a good signing, has the move been completed yet?

He's a good footballer but I think he will cause trouble.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ma...007/07/16/sfnnew116.xml&CMP=ILC-mostviewedbox

Newcastle have made an audacious enquiry for Fifa World Player of the Year Ronaldinho - and were quoted a price of £58 million.

During talks over the availability of Barcelona's players - Newcastle have been linked with Edmilson and Eidur Gudjohnsen - the Brazilian's name was raised, but the price may be too much, even for Newcastle's new owner, billionaire Mike Ashley.

It is not the first time Newcastle have shown interest in Ronaldinho, four years ago they enquired when he was at Paris St-Germain.

Sam Allardyce, the Newcastle manager, has signed Joey Barton, David Rozehnal, Geremi and Mark Viduka, but Ashley wants a world-renowed name to signal his intent following his £130m takeover at St James's Park.

lmao.gif

Well done on your win tonight, though I think both teams will have to improve vastly before the season starts.

Maybe having some of their players back will help.:)

Back
Top Bottom