Next Wining Eleven

Z

ZGMF-X10A

Wining Eleven Eleven :roll: ?

if its has been posted before... #-o

Or Winning Eleven Soccer.
or, Winning Eleven 07. heck maybe even just Winning Eleven, and next year Winning Twelve.

seikenflyer said:
Winning eleven X
That'd be Winning Eleven 10. :eh:

They're gonna have to go to a calendar abbreviation, surely. 'Winning Eleven 2006', 'Winning Eleven '07' etc, or else we will get to ridiculous levels like 'Winning Eleven 15', it just sounds daft.

just call it Pro Evolution Soccer 6, 7, 8 etc and forget about Winning Eleven. It would be much easier having just one name!

rickyricc said:
just call it Pro Evolution Soccer 6, 7, 8 etc and forget about Winning Eleven. It would be much easier having just one name!

Cant do that in Japan as they have grown up with winning eleven

rickyricc said:
o well they will have to change. Winning Eleven doesnt even sound like a football, soccer game!

Yea Konami(Japanese company) will change name to suit Europe!!!

Keep dreaming that mate.

More chance of winning eleven being the permanent name as its used in US!

Winning Eleven LE FE PT turbo With new Eric Cantanta double jump over.....slower pace and defenders catching up again... hacking tactic back in and errr no slowdown on PS3 but the game pauses when the ball goes near a corner-flag.... Two new Licences announced (both middle eastern) Keepers now superhuman but always save two handed... new 15 button combo dribble and 500 new novelty costume characters to choose from and 25 novelty ball type things to kick-about.... players caught offside now explode with 15 different graphics which can be bought using won ton points from the new PES arcade. Pressing square for more than 0.000000025 of a second causes the ball to fly to the frigging moon... Two yellow cards and your player is shot on sight!! 50000 different moustache types can also be unlocked. players boots actually change automatically via satellite to whatever his real life counterpart is actually wearing, be it studs to slippers or flippers. Ohh and last but not least there are two more teams in the new and improved but exactly the same Master craparama league........

Yes I'm bored... and fed up with the pace of change...... and before anyone posts "god if you don't like the game don't buy/play it" or "stop moaning it's the best there is" or "Konami are a company out to make money" I know all this but It's nearly midnight my time, it's a holiday here and I'm stone cold sober and I needed to vent ;)

Winning Eleven XI
Winning Eleven Pro Evolution
Winning Eleven X-treem (with Slimer and a guy in a wheelchair)

rickyricc said:
o well they will have to change. Winning Eleven doesnt even sound like a football, soccer game!

:roll:

Im to tired to write anything of real substance but wtf?!?!?!?

i think it will be more something like winning eleven evolution... and the PES versions, will be named next gen ...
and winning eleven DOES sound like a soccer game...i like this title more than pro evolution soccer... :/

this may seem a bit off topic,
but has there been any official confirmation from Konami that we10 is going to be the last installment in the ps2?

I think they should just call it Winning Eleven 7, after all, they've been re-releasing that game for the past few years.

Back
Top Bottom