Nice to see prefix again

Thanks, it's such a simple thing to do and makes browsing for certain categories way easier. I honestly can't believe we've forgotten about it. We'll add some more tags to the prefixes pool over time and will update threads accordingly.

Haha! I didn't want to add TOO many different colors to prevent people from having seizures, so every graphics related one is red :D

Can you tone down red color(boots, scoreboards, adboards, etc)?
It is way too bright in my opinion, kinda hurt my eyes.
Make it lighter shade of red maybe.

Reactions: Tom
I’ll see what i can do once the dust has settled and we’re generally happy with how it’s working out and accepted by folks. Appreciate the feedback, though, keep it coming!

Thanks, it's such a simple thing to do and makes browsing for certain categories way easier. I honestly can't believe we've forgotten about it. We'll add some more tags to the prefixes pool over time and will update threads accordingly.

Hello. Let me support the change with a few words. I was pleasantly surprised by the innovations on my favorite site. Cool, I support such a solution, it has become very convenient and easier to navigate. Keep it up, Evo, go ahead!:APPLAUD: Great respect to the administration for supporting such a brilliant forum. A good place to relax mentally and have a good time. :TU:

• Love
Reactions: Tom
Back
Top Bottom