Nike - Joga Bonito "advert"

What Ronaldo ad did you see? Because in the one that's on the Nike site he hits the bar and you can clearly see that the ball swirls too fast. He says into the camera: "Dude, the ball is supposed to hit the net, not the bar. Ok?"

Something like that.

total said:
What Ronaldo ad did you see? Because in the one that's on the Nike site he hits the bar and you can clearly see that the ball swirls too fast. He says into the camera: "Dude, the ball is supposed to hit the net, not the bar. Ok?"

Something like that.
This is exactly what I first thought too but then I thought, why would they need to fake it if its much easier to do?

total said:

Something like that.

Sorry for some reason i was thinking about the Henry one :)

Ezio

I think the adidas one is a great idea but I just don't like the style of footie on there ads. It always seems a little bit exagerated and rehearsed. Of course they all are but Nike pull it off better.

I love the new ronaldinho one when he was a little nipper.

8x220x175x1,property=original.jpg

anyone got idea what's the song of the Ad between C.Ronaldo and Zlatan? i think the music is just fantastic... anywhere u can get it?

just found it and wanted to post it here. :D

The tune in Ronaldinho's advert: Barbatuques - Baiao Destemperado

Some truly amazing skills. A joy to watch.

But a complete load of pretentious bullsh*t.
Eric Cantona promoting a non-cheating world of football with some of the most slimy footballers on the planet.

Ferdinand drugs test
Adriano sent off for punching an opponent
Cristiano Ronaldo Rolling Eyes
Ronaldo (See him last night)
Zlatan is no angel

Just The biggest brand in the world using some of the most 'phat' players to promote their brand to the hip youth market.

Hammering the point of using skill, yet using computer effects to enhance the skills of Ronaldinho and Ronaldo. (The 2 Ronaldo shots in particular are pathetically fake).

Adidas ads were always better.... watching Del Piero, Gerrard, Rui Costa and Zidane etc....

there is ment to be a new nike advert today during the ads in the champions league semi final its 90 secs long

steevio_uk said:

Eric Cantona promoting a non-cheating world of football with some of the most slimy footballers on the planet.

Ferdinand drugs test
Zlatan is no angel

Just The biggest brand in the world using some of the most 'phat' players to promote their brand to the hip youth market.

Hammering the point of using skill, yet using computer effects to enhance the skills of Ronaldinho and Ronaldo. (The 2 Ronaldo shots in particular are pathetically fake).

Adidas ads were always better.... watching Del Piero, Gerrard, Rui Costa and Zidane etc....

not really dude haha let them make their money

adidas are going all out as well

http://www.press.adidas.com/de/desktopdefault.aspx/tabid-258/

hehe

just saw the brazil world cup team joga bonito tv spot! :applause:

poor kaka he must feel left out :lmao:

edit : kaka was there

i loved how the recreated the costa rica game!

ronniedinho owned the referee

hmmm looks like nike already have their players on confirmed numbers irrespective of the world cup squad numbers!

Last edited:
hey pk9. just saw the brasil team one. its great but i dont think they actually recreated the costa rica game. i loked at the new one and the old one and im pretty sure they just edited with some video editing stuff.

steevio_uk said:

Ferdinand drugs test
Zlatan is no angel

Its a advert!

Its just GREAT footballers doing there thing, no one cares about there flaws, its about 'Sexy Football'!

Need to chill they are great.

Dead Man said:
Its a advert!

Its just GREAT footballers doing there thing, no one cares about there flaws, its about 'Sexy Football'!

Need to chill they are great.

No problem here mate.

Just commenting on the Nike's lack of integrity.

And the way people constantly cream their pants over flashy players.

Back
Top Bottom