Nip/Tuck a 3rd season or 4th

bebo

Looking for a Manager
25 July 2005
Arsenal Thread
The Arsenal FC
This is the most craziest jaw dropping show it`s a must see program more twisted then "lost","the wire" and "sopranos" put together It starts 5/09/06 0n FX(low budget network that shows partial nudity)It`s a show you watch,but you don`t want your neighbors to know you watch it.

http://www.warnerbros.co.uk/niptuck/main.html

Last edited:
Been a fan since the very first episode got shown over here. I always suspected Quentin was The Carver during the last season, so that kinda disappointed me. Ah well, I hope the 4th season will be even better. :)

I think all the series have ben excellent up in till the last, huge let down with the carver story, and from what ive heard they are going ddown the celebrity guest star slot every week in the new series...... Iv also heard a major ccast member will be killed off this series.

You cant say fx is low budget they do some great series like The Shield, Rescue Me, and i think they even do Prison Break.

One of my favourite show. Everything can happened. I love it. S1 was great, S2 very interesting, S3 crazy, I hope S4 is going to be a mix. And starting tomorrow, great.

Mack said:
You cant say fx is low budget they do some great series like The Shield, Rescue Me, and i think they even do Prison Break.
c`mon mack ABC,NBC,CBS,FOX,WB,Univision,TNT,USA.......FX = is the youngest network

SAD NEWS: Steve Erwin dies after a sting ray barb hits his heart :shock: I Love the crock files

not bad! it will be a good season (organ natchers)that black chick is sexy :) need more hispanic chicks.It`s Miami 75% spanish (puro latino)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom