No crowd on wide cam?

T

topdraw10

Hi all just to mention im fully aware that the crowd is not shown on wide camera.

Just wondering is there any way this can be fixed or is there any plans for a patch etc to solve this?

Its a shame, it does let the game down a little and yes i know its to improve frame rates.

Someone did say that in WE9 theres an option to turn the crowd on/off so im thinking it must be possible.

Any help appreciated! \\:o/

Great game by the way and love the superpatch :applause:

yeh I know you can, but myself and most people find it best to play on wide camera.

Hence why im wondering if theres a sollution other than playing on a different camera.

No, there is no solution. It's been introduced with the PS2 version in order to avoid slowdowns. And since the PC version is a 1:1 port of the console version, Konami didn't adjust it, although a PC should be powerful enough to not have these sort of problems.

And by the way, this has been posted tons of times before, so a search should have answered your question ;)

Kezz said:
No, there is no solution. It's been introduced with the PS2 version in order to avoid slowdowns. And since the PC version is a 1:1 port of the console version, Konami didn't adjust it, although a PC should be powerful enough to not have these sort of problems.

And by the way, this has been posted tons of times before, so a search should have answered your question ;)
..and a search would have told you that Kezz is completely wrong cuz you would have found this:
http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=26868&
;)

yeah crowd is back!

Wow Juce, what can i say even more detail and the crowd in wide camera :applause:

how cool is the LOD Mixer

many thanks!

thanks to all for replies \\:o/

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Whats this LOD mixer that brings the crowd back on wide cam? where can I find it and how do I use it? Thanx

Check the very first message on this thread theres a link to download the program.

You run the program and it allows you to adjust the Level Of Detail (LOD) in the game.

The game by default uses certain graphic resoultions on certain cameras. You can turn these up and improve the details on kits etc from distance.

Also the latest version has a option were the crowd is shown on all cameras.

Think thats a good enough explaination. Get it, its a brill program!

Back
Top Bottom