No direct IP. this year not PES5 in LANS

amokachi

Non-League
8 July 2005
Thank you Konami for direct IP is not able besides the servers in PES5
(PC), you have I throw that this year there is no an alone tournament
of PES5 in the LANS.

U re freak that only play in your house, but much ppl play tournaments for win much €, if not lan option is bad for pes community..

konami is working like EA SPORTS, so dirty ...
I am so surprised with this attitude of konami, so upset .. But the hacker will do it work, wait people, all system has problems and we will discover it.

if u wanna play lan games on pes5 den go buy urself a ps2/xbox wid 4-8 controllers and bamm sorted

stop bitchin fools.

ahh fook i have a chance 2 buy pro evo 5 on xbpox, shall i? i have already pre ordered the pc version...... plus the xbox is my bros LOL

U know what is a lan? the organization not will buy 100 PES5 for login with cd key in server for play a cup.

U know that is ESWC? tournament with more of 400.000 € in prizes.

Not direct ip is bad for pes commmunity.

yeah man.. .direct ip is vv impt.. as well as the login method... as i've said, everytime konami introduce something good, and take something good away at the same time

Yes but the reason it is there is to stop piracy, before you could just download the game and go straight online if you wanted. There trying to protect their business like they've done with encrypting kits and option files etc. It never works mind you cos there are always people smarter dying to crack stuff for the fun of it.

But if there is a way round it someone will find it.

but notice that nearly all games that require a legit cd key 2 play online have failed 2b cracked properly. go try and download battlefield 2 and playd at online and see what u get...

it does prevent piracy has u are force 2 buy the game if u wanna enjoy online play, online play can never be cracked, shame.

like i said before, go buy ps2/xbox 2 play near enough LAN games heheheh...

stop moaning

yes and how many cracked servers is their? not much and their usualy full with people like u that cant afford the game :)

The online experience in PES5 is not great imo. The servers are free unlike in Japan so thats good. No voice though unlike Xbox live or when we play on PC we use Messenger or Ventrilo for voice. No lag as we all have good bandwidth. Lack of direct player to player is disappointing. LAN games are good.

Its unlikely we will get a cracked server as they are not public. Socom is extremely popular on PS2 but no cracked server software that I'm aware of. If the game company releases a server then if might get cracked but Konami aren't going to do that.

They do it like this to combat piracy, fair enough but its also disappointing if u own a legit version u can't just play direct.

jonneymendoza said:
yes and how many cracked servers is their? not much and their usualy full with people like u that cant afford the game :)

LOL I can afford any game I want mate, I don't own BF2 as I don't play games on my pc. But I know friends who do this thats all and theirs loads ;)

Last edited:
NX3 said:
The online experience in PES5 is not great imo. The servers are free unlike in Japan so thats good. No voice though unlike Xbox live or when we play on PC we use Messenger or Ventrilo for voice. No lag as we all have good bandwidth. Lack of direct player to player is disappointing. LAN games are good.

Its unlikely we will get a cracked server as they are not public. Socom is extremely popular on PS2 but no cracked server software that I'm aware of. If the game company releases a server then if might get cracked but Konami aren't going to do that.

They do it like this to combat piracy, fair enough but its also disappointing if u own a legit version u can't just play direct.

As long as the gameplay is pretty much lag free compared to PES4 then I can forgive Konami for all the other shortcomings you listed above.

NX3 said:

So you are saying PES5 games are now hosted on a server? I thought games were 2 be hosted between players? Does it work like a lobby system?

Cheers

Can u please tell me how to get online it keeps on saying testing network enviroment but gets stuck there?? PLEASE HELP!!!

slatts78 said:
Can u please tell me how to get online it keeps on saying testing network enviroment but gets stuck there?? PLEASE HELP!!!

You cant unless you have a legit copy m8, but you would know that if you read this all the posts in this thread.:)

As you need serial + password to progress online play.

amokachi said:
U know what is a lan? the organization not will buy 100 PES5 for login with cd key in server for play a cup.

U know that is ESWC? tournament with more of 400.000 € in prizes.

Not direct ip is bad for pes commmunity.

Stop talking bullshit because @ the eswc finals they played with 2 players on 1 pc!

Elite said:
Stop talking bullshit because @ the eswc finals they played with 2 players on 1 pc!

I know 2 members of my clan was in ESWC Final represent to Spain (popo. Quakero), I also help to organize ESWC Spain of PES, and this year will be in 2 PC the match & and ESWC Final also is possible ( Reasons: camera election, settings, pad, etc ) but now... not lan option is bad for events in PC .(campus party for example in Spain) or WCCL in Germany.

What is ESWC? ESWC just sucks!

IN official/decent competitions you will play PES 5 in PS2. PC and Xbox = poor ports. Everyone knows it, so just buy a PS2 and have the best experience in the game.

What is ESWC? The best professional event of Pro evolution soccer? ... with 400.000 € in prizes & the best players of all countries of world.

I have ps2 & also play in PS2 (pesleague,local events...) IF u not know is possible play in PS2 and PC...

Last edited:
slatts78 said:

Conifigure your firewall, and you should be able to get to get past that\\:o/

Back
Top Bottom