No More Animated Avatars?

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
UK
Tranmere Rovers
Just noticed upon trying to select a new avatar that animated ones are no longer allowed... Any particular reason why? I don't see what the harm is personally! Cheers.

Are they taking up too much room or something? Personally don't see anything wrong with them.

Must have happened by accident, just blame the board upgrade again ;)

Mart's surely gonna fix it.

Seems to be still in place? I have a brand spanking new and only minutely animated one i want to select :)

I tested with Mattster's tits, as it were, and I uploaded it fine, what's the problem exactly? Can you also link me to the pic(s) you want to use?

There are no options I can find that restrict the use of animated avatars.

• Staff
Upon going into "User CP" and then "Edit Avatar", and pasting an URL into "Use custom avatar" (the one I'm trying with is this one), I get the following error message:

vBulletin Message
You may not upload animated images.

Hmmm, how queer, it works for me so must be permissions related or summat. Cheers for the info, I'll have a look into it.

Chris Davies said:
Upon going into "User CP" and then "Edit Avatar", and pasting an URL into "Use custom avatar" (the one I'm trying with is this one), I get the following error message:

vBulletin Message
You may not upload animated images.
Seconded :)

It was cunningly hidden away under "Can Upload Animated Avatar." Ahem. Are we cool now?

I'm sorry but my innocent mind can't comprehend what you're saying.

Some of you might be interested in this:

girl5iy.gif

I think all of us can appreciate that! :mrgreen:

you've just gone up higher on my respect list SB for presenting this magical moment! :D!! :lol:

Keep up good work guys, keep showing us nice tities animations! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom