No more double players in master league!!

Scorpio

Proud member since 2002
2 November 2002
Belgium
Sporting Lokeren
Yessir,

Checked out the transfer market in the master league looking for double players and can't find them! I've sorted them by name and by nationality, for example no more 2 Edgar Davids or 2 Van Nistelrooij's!!

It seems that Konami have excluded the national double players from the master league.

Hope I'm not making a fool of myself, so can someone check this out 2 pls... caus I'm playing with a modified version...

Hope my discovery is true!

Grtz
Scorp

If you're playing with a patched version, the double players might have been taken out, or changed to other players. Try without loading an option file to make sure.

I just checked Dutch, Japanese, German and Cote d'Ivoire nationality players in the ML, in my original game...

and yeah, no more clones in the ML... damn, I took so much time to threw them off their NT and put theirs stats to 1 ^^;

but...it can be a bad news for some peoples... I mean... you can't edit these player for creat new ones, since they will disappear in the ML ^^;

I guess Eredivisie will be my source for creating player, again :o

Pakigol said:
but...it can be a bad news for some peoples... I mean... you can't edit these player for creat new ones, since they will disappear in the ML ^^;

I guess Eredivisie will be my source for creating player, again :o

No worries mate - created players can now be added to both clubs and international sides, so no need to hack existing players ! Stats and age etc remain modified for ML too, so its good all round !

While we are on the subject... Do retired players come back cloned as 17 year olds? Or are all the 17 year olds randomly named players with random stats and appearances? Cheers.

pazza said:
No worries mate - created players can now be added to both clubs and international sides
yeah I knew that already \\:o/

but you have surly noticed, you can only creat a few of them (1 page)

normal created players (those you can't be transfered) have 7 pages :/

Back
Top Bottom