"NO PES6 DEMO FOR PC" SAYS KONAMI UK

lazylen said:
i thought konami announced that the pc version would have the ps2 graphics engine...

To be honest i've not seen that quote.

But as much as i'd love next-gen on the PC, my heart tells me we'll have another shite ps2 port!

I mean why the hell lead the development on the PC, only to port it to the ps2 and then back again!

That just means twice the work, If it is what there doing then them, like EA are giving 2 fingers up to the PC gaming community!

When you see something like prey on the PC having better performance and graphics than the 360 version, and Konami and EA holding back on the PC, it boils my piss!

Why oh why do we buy a new £300 graphics card, when we don't get to use it on the games we want!

They support shader model 3 as the ps3 and 360, so where's the nextgen pc stuff?

lazylen said:
i thought konami announced that the pc version would have the ps2 graphics engine...
They did, that website is showing a load of bollocks.

DJ

NACK22 said:
But as much as i'd love next-gen on the PC, my heart tells me we'll have another shite ps2 port!

In a nutshell
Konami must be the luckest company on the planet, they have millions of loyal fans who support the PES series, mod it and talk forever on these forums about how good it is and treat us like SH*T.

Whats all this secrecy crap, all we want is a look at how the latest version is coming along, but all you get is the odd screen shot now and then, but they still want the £££/$$$ from as

Wake up Konami your luck might run out

Their luck will run out I think. Seeing as PES6 is WE10 with a few tweaks and a half arsed attempt at a next gen graphics engine!!

DJ

With this action from Konami they'll force many people to download it illegal. Many of us want to play the game once BEFORE they buy it and not after it, I think people are a little bit afraid to buy something they don't actually know very well.

So there will be more illegal downloads after the release (instead of demo-downloads before the release) and less boughts. Stupid Konami! :(

course there wont be a pes6 demo for pc its only coming out on 360, check from the lezipeg convention they announced that xbox 360 have bought the rights for pes6 for a year or 2 so not pes6 for ps2,pc,ps3 or any other formats.

Gorskino10 said:
course there wont be a pes6 demo for pc its only coming out on 360, check from the lezipeg convention they announced that xbox 360 have bought the rights for pes6 for a year or 2 so not pes6 for ps2,pc,ps3 or any other formats.

Yeah right...

Go to Konami's official website PES6 is coming out on all platforms.
PC, PS2, Nintendo DS, PSP...
The only exclusive XBOX bought was the next-gen graphics.
So this year next-gen graphics only on XBOX.

Gorskino10 said:

dumbest thing i heard

Gorskino10 said:

Lol u really should check your sources before posting something that stupid :)
Now why would they release PES6 on only Xbox 360 ? Sure, konami are stupid for not giving us a demo, not leaving out any information whatsoever bout the game but comon, not shipping the game for anything but 360?!? - that would leave out like 60-70% of their income.. don't think so.. :)

very weird for Konami, maybe they are onto something, that they don't wanna show us pc users before the actual game release?? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Gorskino10 said:
And you are just wrong..... see the adverts at the top of this page for pre orders for 5 systems.

I don't really care if the demo comes out or not. I'm buying the game anyways. The only reason I'd like a demo is to just shorten the wait.

this is the strangest thing ever? we have seen 360 pics and ps2 but no one has seen pc why is this?? its very very strange :( maybee its a trick and it will be be next gen (might not be as well) but untill we see it nobody knows??????????????????????????????

only 27 days to find out
or more why is the pc version due out later than the rest??????????

amazon says 10 november and play says 3rd????????????????

Timo I no it would be great to have next gen graphics on pc, but im afraid that is just a pipe dream. It will be a ps2 port I can almost garauntee pal :-(

Damo7 said:
Timo I no it would be great to have next gen graphics on pc, but im afraid that is just a pipe dream. It will be a ps2 port I can almost garauntee pal :-(

are you willing to dance naked on the street if it's indeed next gen? :D

guys it exact same as ps2 version! how do i know this? because konami have confirmed that for the first time ever pc and ps2 players will be able to play against each other online! hence why it has to be the same game for that to work!

no idea why the pc version is being delayed though! and in regards to the demo its a bugger but i always saw the demo as being like going to a strip club! yeah ok you enjoy it a lot at the time but after your just wanting more and even more frustrated then when u started!

i personally think the download thing is rubbish but the only reason is because u need to purchase the game to get online! if you didn't i think most would just download!

???"dance naked in the streets. . ."

pilling said:
like going to a strip club!

Either way, hope the game knocks our socks off, so to speak, and doesn't leave us broke.

pilling said:
guys it exact same as ps2 version! how do i know this? because konami have confirmed that for the first time ever pc and ps2 players will be able to play against each other online! hence why it has to be the same game for that to work!

no idea why the pc version is being delayed though! and in regards to the demo its a bugger but i always saw the demo as being like going to a strip club! yeah ok you enjoy it a lot at the time but after your just wanting more and even more frustrated then when u started!

i personally think the download thing is rubbish but the only reason is because u need to purchase the game to get online! if you didn't i think most would just download!

not necessarily (although you can be right)..

maybe only the backend have to be same?
e.g. PC ones have better graphics only...

i think konami might've gotten a bit slack on making pes6. they might've slowed down the process and realised they were running out of time and then said no to making a demo. aahah oh well i'm buying it because its PES6.

Is it just the PC demo which is not coming out, or are konami not bringing our a demo full stop??...

I never get the PC demo, just the ps2 1. It was supposed 2 com out 2day but seein as the game has been moved back a week, will the ps2 demo b the same and so com out nxt thurs??

Back
Top Bottom