no stats kept for xbox live WE9?

riboflavin

League 2
2 October 2004
Los Angeles
Man U
So whats up with the non collection of statistics for xbox live for WE9? It only holds one win in a row, and the points are always lost and there is no ranking registered. anyone know why?

I noticed this too and thought that it would probably be fixed within a week. We're going on 2 weeks now and im kind of dissapointed now. They can't just simply ignore this.

Ok, something new was added when i logged on today, at the beginning there was your ranking, like amatuer up to professional or whatever, so they are working on it I guess, but still not good enough! all my wins are for naught. Anyone else see that?

yeah i got excited when i first saw thought 2 weeks ago, but thats been happening every sunday since the game came out. They haven't fixed anything...

WHO CARES? its about having fun right? who cares if it will not counted, as if you are any good when you're ranked top 100. That just means either you play a lot? If you really play for fun you shouldn't care. You should be pissed at people who lag.

jumbo said:
it does. It's updated after each game.
fuck, well i dont have alot of lag problems on xbox, so i might stick with the xbox version... i dont know if i really care about stats, but i also wouldnt mind playing you guys from evo, so far i havent played anyone from on here...

i don't have a lot of lag problems either. i remember one laggy game yesterday or tomorrow and that's the only one recently.

I too at first pre-ordered teh xbox version because I thought Live was all that and now im glad i switched at the last moment.

There are over 7,500 registered users so far and between 300-500 play each night at any given time + all the forum members.

300-500? wow

well, its too late to switch now cuz im not gonna spend $40 (xbox) + $40 (ps2) + $40 (ps2 online adapter). $120 is too much for any game, no matter how good it is.

O well, next year ill make sure i'm with the crowd.

jumbo said:
i don't have a lot of lag problems either. i remember one laggy game yesterday or tomorrow and that's the only one recently.

I too at first pre-ordered teh xbox version because I thought Live was all that and now im glad i switched at the last moment.

There are over 7,500 registered users so far and between 300-500 play each night at any given time + all the forum members.
ok, well i usually dont have problems finding games on xbox, its jsut the rankings thats killing me....

csaunders said:
ok, well i usually dont have problems finding games on xbox, its jsut the rankings thats killing me....

Just an FYI that I got an email from them saying they fixed the rankings.

Ezio

jumbo said:

I played against you the other day I think. We were tied 0-0 until stoppage time when you scored. I was in a really bad mood at the time and I just shut the ps2 off.

I'd like to play you again now that I've calmed down a bit:)

limeyboy14 said:
I played against you the other day I think. We were tied 0-0 until stoppage time when you scored. I was in a really bad mood at the time and I just shut the ps2 off.

I'd like to play you again now that I've calmed down a bit:)

yes i remember that. i scored near the end and then "connection lost"
at least it got recorded as 3:0 :)

i'll play you again. no probs.

Back
Top Bottom