No_String XBox Live player

spygyper

Conference
8 April 2005
Liverpool
Has anyone had a flaw in the game where a player profile called No_string plays a game against you.
The ratingg is 0
Points are 0
and so on.

Anyway I lost the match cos of a late goal but when my points where deducted it took over 400 off my balance.

This leaves me very frustrated now as it'l take me bout 10 matches to get those points back.

Raging I am....

why the fuck does everyone care about the points? I do it for fun and for the challenge. Yesterday I played against someone in division 1, ranked as 1300 or something. I choose Man C. and he jumps straight to brazil.(ooooh, the realism in Man C. VS Brazil) I managed to keep him away from the goal in 80 minutes, then Adriano puts in a goal, causing him to win 2-1. It's all about the challenge for me, not about stupid ass points and random ass goals (cutbacks)

I played the fucker as well.. and yes it took a long time to get points back. Especially cause Im in Div1

why the fuck does everyone care about the points? I do it for fun and for the challenge. Yesterday I played against someone in division 1, ranked as 1300 or something. I choose Man C. and he jumps straight to brazil.(ooooh, the realism in Man C. VS Brazil) I managed to keep him away from the goal in 80 minutes, then Adriano puts in a goal, causing him to win 2-1. It's all about the challenge for me, not about stupid ass points and random ass goals (cutbacks)

If you play the game right and earn yourself points then this makes you feel you earn something....I too despise the Adriano tactic that people employ to earn point points...Everyone can score with a left footed drive by him but they think they're the greatest PES players ever...I use Man UTD most of the time simply because I'm a life long fan...Is that not what football is all about??

Back
Top Bottom