not happy with online

timo the owl

Coming Back Home
27 June 2005
Sheffield, England
The Mighty Owls
today i played my first ever 2 games online but have to say i'm very disapointed

1st point is in the first half the pad seams to be on a differn't planet seams to take an age to pass and to move any players why is this?????

2nd point how rude are people?? the secound game i played i won 3.2 and afterward the guy i was playing called me a bastard ??????? why there's no need it was just a friendly game of football?? or so i thought :(

very put off by online don't know if ill bother again :(

fasemc

Conference
14 February 2006
atleast u could play a game yet, takes too long for me too load...

About the cursing and all, i have to agree. Im a somewhat older gamer who likes to play for fun..In Pes5 i feel i play some 10 year olds who play the game as if their lives depend on it and disconnect or start flaming when they get behind.

O

obeeone

Agree with you all, shame some people can't just enjoy playing the game.

I have to say Konami seem to have made a real mess of pro evo 6 online. Not only are you waiting ages to log in/select match/etc etc, but of the 5 games I have attempted online all have lost connections at half time.

Most annoying is that if you buy pro evo 6 for the PC, like I did, then you are going to want to use online play more than most I guess... feel like I've been done over by Konami.

lazoli

Premiership
16 February 2005
I was online today and it was working flawlessly(knock on wood) so I think they have fixed it:)

forbidden

Weltmeister(innen) :)
27 May 2004
Final 1996 in Wembley
Bayern München
But its full of really really poor people which are just laming if they get a goal or didnt win, loose or even win. I heard today so many things its not funny.
You s** of b*. You f* lucking bas**. Haha you f* stupid idiot lost and so on. What are your experiences ?

Hectic Glenn

League 2
14 May 2006
Tottenham Hotspur
I played online today for the first time, and I lost 3 matches where the first half i conceded 2/3 goals each time because there were Danish, Dutch & people from Hong Kong in the UK server. Because they don't have their own lobbies they turn the UK one into lag-central sadly.

I also noticed that I being called racial terms for scoring or even conceding a goal, these people seem to just be testosterone injected 10 year olds.

Not being entirely negative though...I played one superb game. It was a co-op game with some random guy against two morons as usual. I found a lovely bloke who played with superb teamwork, which I repaid by setting him up with 3 goals. It was a beautiful thing! I think the tag-team and teamwork aspect of Co-op reduces the anger, as its not that bitter 1 v 1 rivalry, but a 4 people together. It's much more fun in my opinion.

Top Bottom