Now I really need professional help...

Ricobah

League 2
24 December 2001
Arnhem, Holland
I'm afraid I've just lost all sense of reality.

I played a few matches online today, then watched England vs Argentina on TV. After that, I played another match or two and now I'm watching Holland vs Italy.

Problem is, when I'm watching a real life match, I'm still looking at it as if it were a PES game. I even feel like trying to connect a controller on my TV set and play along. Does anyone else have this, or did I finally go mental?

Anyway, it just goes to show how real PES 5 is, and how lifelike the moves in the game are. It's just scary.

LOL

This is sooo fucking true.

I cannot even watch a game on TV without constantly looking at the bottom of the screen, only to find out that there is no radar.

And this happens again and again and again, as if i was in Groundhog day or something.

mazanga said:
LOL

This is sooo fucking true.

I cannot even watch a game on TV without constantly looking at the bottom of the screen, only to find out that there is no radar.

And this happens again and again and again, as if i was in Groundhog day or something.
LMAO. I always look for a radar too.

It comes and goes for me too. I guess it's just a reflection of how realistic and involving the game can be.

Or I'm crazy, whatever.

iguess you are all right couse i always look and see alot of things are alike in the pes5 and the real football and by the way who else thinks that the new italian kit is fantastic

Back
Top Bottom