OF compability with MyMy Mix Patch v2.3.3

Kattefarmer

Non-League
3 August 2005
Hi!
I've just got my copy of WE10 and applied the patches and add-ons collected/created by Bothered in this thread: http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=31275
I've read a lot of posts on the forum too, and noticed that some people seem to have problems when using different OF with certain patches. So what i want to know, is which optionfiles i can use with my newly created WE10 MyMy Mix v.2.3.3 edition? And why is it that some optionfiles wont work with patches? I've also started reading that monsterous PLF-thread (btw. can anyone tell me exactly what game that thread is focussing on? Is it only PES or does it focus on creating exact player data for WE as well?), but it'll take a while before i've done my 'required reading' ;) - untill then i would love a good optionfile to get a ML career started...hope some of you are able to help me getting started :)

Well, that doesn't answer my questions really...i wanted to know what to do in case i wanted to use another OF instead of bothereds. And why there is that compability issue when using optionfiles with patches.

Back
Top Bottom