• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Official Konami PES6 Update?

justjer

Conference
21 March 2005
Why does Konami don't update PES6 with a option file that can be downloaded when u play online and then be transfered to memory card?

A option file with new shirts, new players, new statics and new tranfers?

Of course everyone know Ronaldo is now with Milan, but when u play online u can play with France with Zidane :S WTF?

Please Konami Update

If we make thread big maybe they wil hear us.
Especially for the PS2 fans.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

justjer

Conference
21 March 2005
Re: Official Konami PES6 Update

Misleading thread title.

This is something everyone has wanted for a long time.
Isn't it time for it than? Isn't it worth to be mentioned?
We live in 2007 and everytime we must wait for a year, everytime there are packs and option made by friends. To make a updated option file is just day work for those people! They can make updates for the pc/xboxes version and i dont mean for a option file that fixes bugs for the ps2 version because that's impossible but just a updated option file for stats,players so when we play online and offline we have updated teams. There can be two option files a year. Summer update and Winter update....

People like A. Smith on Pro 6 so unrealistic those stats. He's like a God?

Last edited:

Mart

Executive Janitor
Staff
28 February 2002
NYC
Darlington FC
Added a question mark to the title to avoid misleadingmentationism.

spoon71

been there done that
10 November 2003
i'm still shocked that they didn't released any official patch for comentary...

its kinda stupid to hear all the time " what Roma will unfold today..."

...unbeliveble...

on topic: EA can so konami (small letter on front is not a coincidence...) can.
maybe they are Kan't-ami ?

Top Bottom