Official Playstation Magazine

B

beanface16

In the new magazine there is a demo of Pro evo 5, its very much the same as the pc demo, but obviously much better for ps2!!

Just thought id let u all know!!

The clubs you can play as is Arsenal, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Valencia.

It's a 5min first half demo, you have a choice of 2 stadiums to play in and you can play from 1 to 5 stars.

Also it seems this demo was ripped from the beta version of the game because Real Madrid's and Valencia's kits are from last season and all the teams squad haven't been updated.

But this is only for the demo version.

Last edited:
Just got it and played a few games on my lunch, the dribbling is the first thing you notice, it's very difficult now. Which is better it's more about building the play with passing.

Not sure if it's too hard yet need more play.

But it's looking pretty good so far.

One thing that is good is the replay angle is a lot better this time round. You can't catch it when it goes out of play though which was always slightly annoying.

JimJoeC said:
One thing that is good is the replay angle is a lot better this time round. You can't catch it when it goes out of play though which was always slightly annoying.

Did you notice the replay angle where you can view it form a real time veiw...it's nice touch.

Also i agree it can be annoying when you can't catch the reply of the shot you done before it goes out!

can u go straight back onto game then without having to go on demo again cool!

i've got it and the only problem really is that the half lenght is so short should be able to play a longer match

Back
Top Bottom