Official release of Top Spin 2?

the date retailers have (sent through yesterday) is Jan 27th.

But I'll look into it, especially after what Kezz said.

I'll be gutted if its been delayed, was gonna re-buy the 360 when this beauty came out :(

ClassicD said:
God the 360 line up for the next couple of months is shite looking!

New games are looking a bit scarce til the end of February

That worries me, I was lucky enough for my 360 to arrive on Xmas Eve :) But now im wondering if it was worth the wait seeing as we have now got to wait at least 2 Months for any decent games to come out.Cant wait to see next gen PES though :)

DJ

We know as much as you mate, we will just have to wait til the end of January and see if it hits then

Oops....it appears there's an updated list out. So here it is:

releasedates1231054yc.jpg

Last edited:
Ok lets set this straight. What is the proper word on the street for Top Spin 2? Ive heard 3 different dates now and im dead confused?

DJ

There aren't even serious previews out and the latest screenshots where shown half a year ago. How do you seriously expect this game to be released within three weeks? No way, José.

The list I posted was published by Gamestop.com, one of the largest US online videogames shops.

Well put Kezz, I hate it when people speculate about release dates and confuse all of us in the gaming world!!

DJ

cheers for the link Thomas.

It looks ok imo, but the new Virtua Tennis pics from Sega look loads better.

Virtua Tennis has always been decent too :) I used to love playin them on the Dreamcast... oh the good old days

DJ

Guys i think that the April release you talking about is for the US version.
In Europe i think its still January...

polakis said:
Guys i think that the April release you talking about is for the US version.
In Europe i think its still January...

IT WON'T COME OUT IN JANUARY! For Christ's Sake now, just face it!

Kezz, write an email to play.com with that huge red writing saying

IT WONT COME OUT IN JANUARY! :)

DJ

Back
Top Bottom