• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Official Stadia Thread

matherto

20 times 20 times Man United
13 October 2004
St. Helens, Merseyside.
Manchester United
Yeah, Sukru Saracoglu's been finished off really smartly.

My favourites include (not in order)

Old Trafford - obviously I'm a United fan, but I think it's a hugely impressive place, will look even better if they finally decide to bite the bullet and build over the railway line for the South Stand.

Berlin's Olympiastadion - historic no doubt, but the renovation brought it into the 21st century, it's possibly the classiest stadium in the world and looked absolutely majestic on WC Final night.

Reliant Stadium - Fantastically modern. From the pictures I've seen of it, it looks so massive and imposing, and it has a large amount of class as well.

marukomu

Ecchi otoko
26 November 2005
Okayama, Japan
Man Utd, Stockport County
The last one is very impressive but too big for me. It would be like watching a flea circus.
The French one looks great.

Juninho_GER

Ánimo Puerta!
31 January 2007
Germany
Borussia Dortmund
Westfalenstadion (new fuckin name: Signal Iduna Park), Dortmund

The stand on the last picture is the "Südtribüne". With a staggering capacity of almost 30,000 people, it's the biggest free standing grandstand in Europe. Our homesupporters are there. :)

denirobob

IBERIAN PRIMERA
28 June 2002
Henley, Oxfordshire
It's not all about size chaps! Surely one of the most beautiful settings for any grounds. you can see out into the atlantic ocean from the main stand.

-

Just seems to have the right qualities of uniqueness & intimacy.

-
Ever since watching World Cup 86 as a youngster, this stadium still inspire awe

lo zio

International
24 October 2005
Palermo
Renzo Barbera (former la Favorita) stadium, Palermo.

the last one is my avatar :)

sorry for the size of the pics.... got some problems with imageshack :)

Top Bottom