Official Transfers Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
EIDUR TO THE TOON?

Eidur Gudjohnsen will join Newcastle for around £5m in January, according to reports in Iceland. Gudjohnsen's father and agent apparently met with Bobby Robson when the two sides played at Stamford Bridge recently. Chelsea certainly have enough options in attack without Gudjohnsen and are unlikely to stand in his way.

Misfit said:
phrase said:
Pascal Bosschaart(MF),Daniel Van Buyten(DF),Vincent Kompany(DF) and a worldclass striker(I hope its Kluivert),rumoured to be heading for Old Trafford in January.

yeah right....all this players are gonna do a "ronaldinho" on manure and ya guys are gonna get a "wrong" player again(kleberson).it just keeps gettin hilarious at OT doesnt it?

Yeah, like Liverpool haven`t signed any dodgy players, right? Apart from Kewell, all of your other signings aint done shite. But yeah, us Man U fans did have a laugh, at Anfield 2 weeks ago. When Heskey fell over and we won 2-1. C`mon!

I heard in FourFourTwo that Villa are after Sheff Utd's Phil Jagielka as a replacement for Alpay. Also, Real Madrid are gona move for Ayala again in the January window after the game against Sevilla highlighted just how shit their defence is

They should have never pull out the plug on the Gabriel Milito deal,I think they are regretting over it,seeing Milito performed so well against the los galacticos!...Rafael van der Vaart is again being linked to Man United.

Sebastián Battaglia
From Boca Juniors to Villarreal
Mateja Kezman
From PSV Eindhoven to Barcelona (Probably)
Lucio
From Bayer Leverkusen to Juventus or Chelsea (Probably)
Martin Jorgensen
From Udinese to Real Sociedad (Probably)
Sylvain Wiltord
From Arsenal to (a french team) (Probably PSG)

Sorry I don't see Sylvain Wiltord leaving Arsenal on current form. He's had some chances this season, but excluding the Carling Cup hasn't really cut the mustard!

dcj78 said:
Sorry I don't see Sylvain Wiltord leaving Arsenal on current form. He's had some chances this season, but excluding the Carling Cup hasn't really cut the mustard!

Disagree mate, Wiltord will be leaving, hopefully in January. Lets get someone in who wants to play for the club!

Boumsong to Rangers
Jose Reyes to Chelsea
Mateja Kezman to Man Utd
Alexander Hleb to Liverpool
Andreas Hinkel to Liverpool
Craig Bellamy to ??????
Diego Tristan to Newcastle

If you get this months Match magazine(old school classic, remember the great days of youth reading it!) You will find all of transfer speculatation in this weeks edition

Zico said:
So Prof, how many players are Chelsea gonna be bringing in? :mrgreen:

Henry for £50million Zico ;)
Thats all they need to bring in to win the title :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom