Official Transfers Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: January Transfers

SulphuricX said:
Please list here all the transfers that are alomst certain to happen in January. I will start.

Mexes > Arsenal
Cisse > Liverpool

How about just discussing who might move, because transfers are funnny things, they're never definite until they're done.

Two (other) rumours i read in the fantastic Four-Four-Two magazine..

Kluivert > Newcastle United (Bowyer, Woodgate, Dyer, Bellamy and maybe Kluivert: Thugside United)

Diego Tristan > Newcastle United (i hope this is true, one of my favourite players to one of my favourite Clubs).

gerd said:
Two (other) rumours i read in the fantastic Four-Four-Two magazine..

Kluivert > Newcastle United (Bowyer, Woodgate, Dyer, Bellamy and maybe Kluivert: Thugside United)

Haha

I also heard there after Robbie Savage.

LOL im hoping they get Jody Morris. The fun we could have then!

Any DECENT striker >>> Middlesbrough

APPARENTLY we've tied up a deal for a 16yr old ace in America. Their version of Owen apparently. £3.5mill. Altohugh i heard this from a guy thats full of a sh*t 40% of the time!

Pascal Bosschaart(MF),Daniel Van Buyten(DF),Vincent Kompany(DF) and a worldclass striker(I hope its Kluivert),rumoured to be heading for Old Trafford in January.

It would be rather stupid to buy both Van Buyten and Kompany...they play at the same position...
Anyway here Belgium we never really understood what so special about Daniel Van Buyten...allegedly he plays very well in Marseille, but in the national team he's a disaster...Valgaeren is considered much better here...

As for Kompany, he's world class, but he's only 17...i think it's too early for him to go to Man Utd...Let him stay a couple of years in Anderlecht...

So if Man Utd really want to buy a Belgian central defender, why not Joos Valgaeren....(sorry Classic and FD)

kompany just renewed his contract right? that guy is belgiums hope for the next years. he can become the new beckenbauer! great defending skills, great passing, good shoot, good header. never been so exciting about a belgium player since luc nilis.

pascal bosschaart is a left footed player (sidebank/sidehalf) from fc utrecht. watch him play against aj auxerre in the uefa cup. i don't think he is that great. but ferguson (the scout) did watch him play last match.

According to The Express on Sunday (02/11) Rafael Van Der Vaart and Arjen Robben to Man Utd for £17million

phrase said:
Pascal Bosschaart(MF),Daniel Van Buyten(DF),Vincent Kompany(DF) and a worldclass striker(I hope its Kluivert),rumoured to be heading for Old Trafford in January.

yeah right....all this players are gonna do a "ronaldinho" on manure and ya guys are gonna get a "wrong" player again(kleberson).it just keeps gettin hilarious at OT doesnt it?

I heard man u turned down the chance to sign Feddie Adu (champ manager players will now him) as the asking price was too high.

This thread is all rumour and speculation. Can we not wait til January before we start discussing whos going where?

The joys of the footie forum, now you know why I didn't fancy moderating it. The ironic thing is this topic was posted in the WE section and I moved the bastard :D.

Hobes said:
isn't transfer speculation half the fun of being a football fan?

Yes, thats why in my mind Liverpool are gonna buy the entire Real Madrid team. Apart from their defence obviously ;)

Between now and the transfer window actually opening there will be a million rumours and only a few actual deals that go through. Having a thread that is based purely on speculation is madness

Madness I tells ya!!!!!!

BoroBoyz said:
LOL im hoping they get Jody Morris. The fun we could have then!

Any DECENT striker >>> Middlesbrough

APPARENTLY we've tied up a deal for a 16yr old ace in America. Their version of Owen apparently. £3.5mill. Altohugh i heard this from a guy thats full of a sh*t 40% of the time!

haha, i think hes 14, and im quite sure its Freddie Adu, as you can see, hobes has already mentioned his name has been erased from man utd's wish list

-azn

nah he's 16 and isnt called Abu. If i can be bothered ill find the article later

I was looking through the BBC website, and for anyone interested, there is a breif article on Freddy Adu. it is in the sportacademy section (I'm not sure if I can put a link in.)

Freddy is 15 this year and has signed a contract with Nike, most likely heading to Inter or some nike team like that.

Anyone wondering where Rivaldo is heading? Its pretty much confirmed that hes leaving.

I think he's heading to Higbury to team up with Edu and Gilberto Da Silva.

hmm, as predicted, headed west for england... i keep forgetting, or maybe i have never been informed of this, but why england? did he say? he has a very big price tag on his shorts doesnt he? how could a team with such financial problems (brought to my attention by misfit) bring a man like rivaldo to highbury? but it would be quite a feat accomplished once again by the gooners!

-azn

oh? well it also depends, im assuming abramavich isnt going to pick HIM up... i dont think fergie wants another sub-par brasilian (kleberson being the first) on his starting 11, OR on his bench - but then he wouldn't come to england just to start warming the bench... i suspect a side who resides in the bottom half of the table will have the "honour" of naming rivaldo their starting midfielder

-azn

I think Rivaldo will move to Saudi Arabia or something to pick up 5 million a season.

Man Utd eye Chinese star
Manchester United are reported to be interested in signing Chinese star Dong Fang Zhou.

The club have been linked with a £1m move for the striker - who is also said to be a target for Real Madrid and Inter Milan - during the January transfer window.

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson confirmed the club are in the market for a player from China, although he did not confirm the player's identity.

"We're signing a Chinese boy, hopefully in the next few weeks," said Ferguson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom