OFFICIAL WINNING ELEVEN 10 Goal,Tricks,Moves,Compilations Gallery

missile.gif

hold R2 after a down up with analogue stick then shoot when ready

i only did the labels to show what was happening with the davids one ;)

and yeah, i havent got enough clips in good enough quality because my video capture device will only record it in black and white, due to the NTSC no doubt.

i only wanted to show the bugs and the good stuff in the game, it wasnt ment to be a big full on display. :P

Yeh I know what you saying Kev

@Mean_Machine, keep these cool animations up! :)

Thats a good compilation,a nice variety of goals. I'm waiting for PES6, and getting really excited at the new goalkeeper animations as shown in your compilation. It's terrrific how they now dive with one hand the majority of the team, enhancing the realism, especially with free kicks.

Last edited:
@ Necridhaha:
thank you very much, i appreciate that you enjoy it:mrgreen:

if you could upload it on megaupload it would be very nice of you, I've tried to upload on google video but it doesn't works I don't know why:roll:
so thank you if you have the time to do this;)

ps: i'm just doing an international cup, and there a lot of great replays on my memory card... so my volume 2 is coming soon\\:o/

@ Foss: good job, there are some good free kicks I love this!!!

@ Danlau: your goal is... splendid!!!

Last edited:
@ Benjo: nice goals:lol: , I've never tried to do this:applause:

Here is my new compilation, with free kicks, this time I've upload on megaupload, I hope that there will be no problem for english members to download
click here:mrgreen:

hehe yeah it my phone(NOKIA N70) 2 megapixel 4.8mm 1:3.2 :) awsome quality in mp4 format:)

Back
Top Bottom